*Gato, Captain~ I'm going to send storms to both of your islands*
Azerial creates two storms and laughs maniacally as he sends them towards DEITY's island and Gato's island
-6 but disaster calling halfs it so I'm spending three
25*
*I dont't have a island*
*Eh then it goes to wherever the cats you created are*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Gato, Captain~ I'm going to send storms to both of your islands*
Azerial creates two storms and laughs maniacally as he sends them towards DEITY's island and Gato's island
-6 but disaster calling halfs it so I'm spending three
25*
*I dont't have a island*
*Eh then it goes to wherever the cats you created are*
*So, you sent the entire WORLD a storm?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
'Yeah. They kinda resemble human babies. If they weren't so hungry to eat your kind, they would probably all worship you'
"Then I will have to not abuse my power"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gato has asked to be a mod and I approved. Gato, you can now control the mortals as an overall group and their trends, you can also moderate group combat. Please do not abuse this power to give yourself followers. If anyone else would like to be a mod, talk to me.*
*Gato, Captain~ I'm going to send storms to both of your islands*
Azerial creates two storms and laughs maniacally as he sends them towards DEITY's island and Gato's island
-6 but disaster calling halfs it so I'm spending three
25*
*I dont't have a island*
*Eh then it goes to wherever the cats you created are*
*So, you sent the entire WORLD a storm?*
*fine I send it at your favorite cat*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Gato has asked to be a mod and I approved. Gato, you can now control the mortals as an overall group and their trends, you can also moderate group combat. Please do not abuse this power to give yourself followers. If anyone else would like to be a mod, talk to me.*
*I won't, I don't want to, I like them as they are, I already have a stupidly large amount of followers on gato*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gato, Captain~ I'm going to send storms to both of your islands*
Azerial creates two storms and laughs maniacally as he sends them towards DEITY's island and Gato's island
-6 but disaster calling halfs it so I'm spending three
25*
*I dont't have a island*
*Eh then it goes to wherever the cats you created are*
*So, you sent the entire WORLD a storm?*
*fine I send it at your favorite cat*
*I don't have one of those, Gato is an passive god, the only thing that they have done in the human realm is test the people*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gato has asked to be a mod and I approved. Gato, you can now control the mortals as an overall group and their trends, you can also moderate group combat. Please do not abuse this power to give yourself followers. If anyone else would like to be a mod, talk to me.*
*sure can I join also if you have disaster calling would you use the reduced amount of points to decide your follower amount or nah also I sent two storms*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Gato, Captain~ I'm going to send storms to both of your islands*
Azerial creates two storms and laughs maniacally as he sends them towards DEITY's island and Gato's island
-6 but disaster calling halfs it so I'm spending three
25*
the storm destroys one of DEITY's further drones as it moves in. DEITY sees through its eye in its final moments. it looks at the DEITYFlies, pollinating for the first time, and turns the main body to the storm. light blue energy leaks through the joints in DEITY's arms as it raises them above its titanic head, and gathers clouds into a storm of its own, sending it at the oncoming threat.
-4 points for a slightly stronger storm, and the Fujiwara effect causes its trajectory to change
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Gato, Captain~ I'm going to send storms to both of your islands*
Azerial creates two storms and laughs maniacally as he sends them towards DEITY's island and Gato's island
-6 but disaster calling halfs it so I'm spending three
25*
*I dont't have a island*
*Eh then it goes to wherever the cats you created are*
*So, you sent the entire WORLD a storm?*
*fine I send it at your favorite cat*
*I don't have one of those, Gato is an passive god, the only thing that they have done in the human realm is test the people*
*You know what the storm is hitting the island with the most cats*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Gato has asked to be a mod and I approved. Gato, you can now control the mortals as an overall group and their trends, you can also moderate group combat. Please do not abuse this power to give yourself followers. If anyone else would like to be a mod, talk to me.*
*sure can I join also if you have disaster calling would you use the reduced amount of points to decide your follower amount or nah also I sent two storms*
*Yes, you would gain followers from the points you spent. Will add you two to the OP.*
*Gato has asked to be a mod and I approved. Gato, you can now control the mortals as an overall group and their trends, you can also moderate group combat. Please do not abuse this power to give yourself followers. If anyone else would like to be a mod, talk to me.*
*sure can I join also if you have disaster calling would you use the reduced amount of points to decide your follower amount or nah also I sent two storms*
*Yes, you would gain followers from the points you spent. Will add you two to the OP.*
*there is an archive as well and time to reroll my followers then* 14
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Appearing in the temple is a Goddess, with siver skin. Atop her head lies the top of a jellyfish, like a head of hair but also a hat. She moves as if surrounded by water, and around her there are a few lights like those of an anglerfish. She holds no weapon, yet.
Umbra, Goddess of the Deep has arrived.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Appearing in the temple is a Goddess, with siver skin. Atop her head lies the top of a jellyfish, like a head of hair but also a hat. She moves as if surrounded by water, and around her there are a few lights like those of an anglerfish. She holds no weapon, yet.
Umbra, Goddess of the Deep has arrived.
*there is an archive btw so make sure to record your characters*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Appearing in the temple is a Goddess, with siver skin. Atop her head lies the top of a jellyfish, like a head of hair but also a hat. She moves as if surrounded by water, and around her there are a few lights like those of an anglerfish. She holds no weapon, yet.
Umbra, Goddess of the Deep has arrived.
Luo approaches Umbra. “Hello there.” He says, nodding politely. “Are you one of us, or have the mortals finally managed to find their way into our domain?”
*Gato, Captain~ I'm going to send storms to both of your islands*
Azerial creates two storms and laughs maniacally as he sends them towards DEITY's island and Gato's island
-6 but disaster calling halfs it so I'm spending three
25*
*I dont't have a island*
*Eh then it goes to wherever the cats you created are*
*So, you sent the entire WORLD a storm?*
*fine I send it at your favorite cat*
*I don't have one of those, Gato is an passive god, the only thing that they have done in the human realm is test the people*
*You know what the storm is hitting the island with the most cats*
*Great, since gato doesn't want to spend points yet, she will help with the disaster recovery*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Hrmmmmmmm… uhhhhhh we need a more organized V2. Would people be okay with another version that’s more organized and less abuse-power likely? I could use some help with it too.*
*Hrmmmmmmm… uhhhhhh we need a more organized V2. Would people be okay with another version that’s more organized and less abuse-power likely? I could use some help with it too.*
*I can help! also, I would suggest keeping this thread, just updating it*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*alright time for the third god of my trio to be created I have innovation,madness and now knowledge*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*Eh then it goes to wherever the cats you created are*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*quote cut for Gato*
'Yeah. They kinda resemble human babies. If they weren't so hungry to eat your kind, they would probably all worship you'
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
*So, you sent the entire WORLD a storm?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Then I will have to not abuse my power"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gato has asked to be a mod and I approved. Gato, you can now control the mortals as an overall group and their trends, you can also moderate group combat. Please do not abuse this power to give yourself followers. If anyone else would like to be a mod, talk to me.*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*fine I send it at your favorite cat*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I won't, I don't want to, I like them as they are, I already have a stupidly large amount of followers on gato*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I don't have one of those, Gato is an passive god, the only thing that they have done in the human realm is test the people*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*sure can I join also if you have disaster calling would you use the reduced amount of points to decide your follower amount or nah also I sent two storms*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
the storm destroys one of DEITY's further drones as it moves in. DEITY sees through its eye in its final moments. it looks at the DEITYFlies, pollinating for the first time, and turns the main body to the storm. light blue energy leaks through the joints in DEITY's arms as it raises them above its titanic head, and gathers clouds into a storm of its own, sending it at the oncoming threat.
-4 points for a slightly stronger storm, and the Fujiwara effect causes its trajectory to change
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*You know what the storm is hitting the island with the most cats*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Yes, you would gain followers from the points you spent. Will add you two to the OP.*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*there is an archive as well and time to reroll my followers then* 14
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*there is an archive btw so make sure to record your characters*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Luo approaches Umbra. “Hello there.” He says, nodding politely. “Are you one of us, or have the mortals finally managed to find their way into our domain?”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Great, since gato doesn't want to spend points yet, she will help with the disaster recovery*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Hrmmmmmmm… uhhhhhh we need a more organized V2. Would people be okay with another version that’s more organized and less abuse-power likely? I could use some help with it too.*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*I can help! also, I would suggest keeping this thread, just updating it*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*alright time for the third god of my trio to be created I have innovation,madness and now knowledge*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself