I wish to have the ability to shut up anyone I want
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Warlocks: LostWanderingSoul. Low price of a soul, 20 pounds of flesh, and a jellybean! (Note: The flesh does not have to be yours) PM me if you're interested "God complex? I find it quite simple, actually."
"proud" owner of the Cult of The Thing that Lives Under Your Bed, the least used cult in the Kitchen Pronouns: They/It
Granted! But their members have traumatic experiences from the afterlife and many other health conditions. You get compensated with all the money it would take to give them therapy and a bit more so you're still at "former" glory.
I wish that
"There is a fish called a Wish fish that grants wishes and sometimes witchs, which fish for wishes. And there is a wish whale and a witch whale, the wish whale grants wishes but no witches, and the witch whale grant witches but no wishes. And once all the Fishing and Wishing and Witching is done the great fish swallows them up and spits them somewhere else. And there is a fish called a wish fish..........." to repeat in the minds of every human on earth for 48 hours
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I am Lord Lupinius Voor of the dark races, long live my reign!
The desert is now the largest biome and every other biome is now 1/8 of their regular size.
I wish for more free subclasses
The Free subclasses now rotate, becoming Free for a Couple months then the next cycle being no longer, but if you got them and are a member you may keep them, so just drops but better.
i wish (English-Fluent) People would understand the 72 citations or Die.
Granted! There's so many posters that just a barbecue would cause an entire city block to burn to ashes if the chef is careless because: [Poster=Paper] and [Paper=Flammable].
I wish for Negative Levels to be re-added to the Backrooms Wiki and for levels that have been moved to be restored to their original designations.
Wish granted! He did! And again! And again! And again. Again... again.......what have you done?
I wish for a cool pfp of my OC for DDB that was made by human hands,w ith a computer. As well as being completely free.
I am Lord Lupinius Voor of the dark races, long live my reign!
Granted! It's so cool that the entire site freezes solid.
I wish for the Cult of Grammar to return to it's former glory.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
It doesn't because corpses should be left to die
I wish to have the ability to shut up anyone I want
Warlocks: LostWanderingSoul.
Low price of a soul, 20 pounds of flesh, and a jellybean! (Note: The flesh does not have to be yours) PM me if you're interested
"God complex? I find it quite simple, actually."
"proud" owner of the Cult of The Thing that Lives Under Your Bed, the least used cult in the Kitchen
Pronouns: They/It
An odd puddle of ink (extended signature)
Granted! You can shut up whomever you want, but it only lasts .01 seconds.
I wish my players didn't get distracted so easily when I'm DMing.
She/Her/Hers DM
Member of the Cult of Grammar and the Cult of Cats
Granted! They listen so closely they hear your thoughts which constantly lets them know what your about to throw at them.
I wish for the Cult of Grammar to return to its former glory. You can't say no, all you can do is twist it.
Dead bodies are best True Revivaled.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
Granted! But their members have traumatic experiences from the afterlife and many other health conditions. You get compensated with all the money it would take to give them therapy and a bit more so you're still at "former" glory.
I wish that
"There is a fish called a Wish fish that grants wishes and sometimes witchs, which fish for wishes. And there is a wish whale and a witch whale, the wish whale grants wishes but no witches, and the witch whale grant witches but no wishes. And once all the Fishing and Wishing and Witching is done the great fish swallows them up and spits them somewhere else. And there is a fish called a wish fish..........." to repeat in the minds of every human on earth for 48 hours
I am Lord Lupinius Voor of the dark races, long live my reign!
Granted. The telepath doing this accidentally breaks everyone's brains in the process.
I wish my homebrew content was actually popular.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
Granted! It becomes so popular that you become a celebrity and are constantly stalked by paparazzi
I wish for more sand
signature loading...
The desert is now the largest biome and every other biome is now 1/8 of their regular size.
I wish for more free subclasses
The Free subclasses now rotate, becoming Free for a Couple months then the next cycle being no longer, but if you got them and are a member you may keep them, so just drops but better.
i wish (English-Fluent) People would understand the 72 citations or Die.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
My homebrew - Adohand’s Kitchen - Off-Topic - D&D Beyond Forums - D&D Beyond (dndbeyond.com)
Knight of random
GRANTED! All fluent English speakers that don't understand the 72 citations die
I wish gods vision would have more posters
signature loading...
Granted! There's so many posters that just a barbecue would cause an entire city block to burn to ashes if the chef is careless because: [Poster=Paper] and [Paper=Flammable].
I wish for Negative Levels to be re-added to the Backrooms Wiki and for levels that have been moved to be restored to their original designations.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
GRANTED! but you have to explore all of the
I wish for the ability to summon anything i want
signature loading...
Granted! Any desire that appears in your head instantly appears. Even the intrusive ones.
I wish for the ability to jump exactly one inch taller.
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig