The fact that there's more than 4000 pages of this terrifies me.
Furthermore the rate is accelerating.
I chose to use Drummer's first post in the thread as a breakpoint.
Page 781 was reached during May 2022.
The thread started in March 2017.
We have made more than 3x as many posts in 2 years as they initially got in 5 years.
Are you scared yet?
there was a thread that got over 11,000 pages over the course of only a year
Do you know which one?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Haiiiiii, I’m Druid! (he/they/it/moth/fae/star) I'm a smol insane queer lil' mess with a terrible mental state! I'm also a therian and furry :3 My current obsessions are The Amazing Digital Circus and Hazbin Hotel, so if you ever wanna chat about that, I'm always happy to! GIVE ME YOUR MONSTER.
"Oh no! Looks like I've taken Ragatha... AND DROPPED HER IN THE DEEP FRYER!" -Jax
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The fact that there's more than 4000 pages of this terrifies me.
Furthermore the rate is accelerating.
I chose to use Drummer's first post in the thread as a breakpoint.
Page 781 was reached during May 2022.
The thread started in March 2017.
We have made more than 3x as many posts in 2 years as they initially got in 5 years.
Are you scared yet?
there was a thread that got over 11,000 pages over the course of only a year
A tavern I assume?
the original tavern
The original tavern…ah, the memories.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
yay... now I can burn my criminal record... no staff phew
Did I forget to tell you I added asbestos to your criminal record to protect it from fire?
did I forget to tell you get it off or there will be one more murder on it?
Come to think of it you did forget to mention that.
Did I forget to mention I had a bit of bomb-chip kick after watching Suicide Squad and Kingsman: The Secret Service and tested out one of the devices on you?
place got shut down because it had too many posts lol
What do you mean? Why would they do that?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hey, It's me, RaccoonMaster! I'm back! I disappeared for a while there, but now everything's good and I'm trying to get into more games!
I'm a young opera singer, writer, actor, and backpacker from the US South! Pronouns are They/Them, though it's chill.
My Characters: Elsenia Selevarum:The Popular Paladin, Aasimar Noble, Level 5 Paladin of Redemption; Secret: The Awakened Scholar, Tiefling Genie-Touched, Level 3 Abberant Mind Sorcerer
yay... now I can burn my criminal record... no staff phew
Did I forget to tell you I added asbestos to your criminal record to protect it from fire?
did I forget to tell you get it off or there will be one more murder on it?
Come to think of it you did forget to mention that.
Did I forget to mention I had a bit of bomb-chip kick after watching Suicide Squad and Kingsman: The Secret Service and tested out one of the devices on you?
did I forgot to mention-? *shoves you off a cliff*
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
yay... now I can burn my criminal record... no staff phew
Did I forget to tell you I added asbestos to your criminal record to protect it from fire?
did I forget to tell you get it off or there will be one more murder on it?
Come to think of it you did forget to mention that.
Did I forget to mention I had a bit of bomb-chip kick after watching Suicide Squad and Kingsman: The Secret Service and tested out one of the devices on you?
did I forgot to mention-? *shoves you off a cliff*
Did I forget to mention I got a jetpack? *flies back and activates Tarasque's chip*
And @Raccoon, saw your Rada character app for Hoard of the Dragon Queen. Like Boldhand I also wish there were two slots. Feel the "Aren't you cute?" would be interesting.
yay... now I can burn my criminal record... no staff phew
Did I forget to tell you I added asbestos to your criminal record to protect it from fire?
did I forget to tell you get it off or there will be one more murder on it?
Come to think of it you did forget to mention that.
Did I forget to mention I had a bit of bomb-chip kick after watching Suicide Squad and Kingsman: The Secret Service and tested out one of the devices on you?
did I forgot to mention-? *shoves you off a cliff*
Did I forget to mention I got a jetpack? *flies back and activates Tarasque's chip*
did I forgot to mention I have arms? *chucks it at you just before you do that*
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
yay... now I can burn my criminal record... no staff phew
Did I forget to tell you I added asbestos to your criminal record to protect it from fire?
did I forget to tell you get it off or there will be one more murder on it?
Come to think of it you did forget to mention that.
Did I forget to mention I had a bit of bomb-chip kick after watching Suicide Squad and Kingsman: The Secret Service and tested out one of the devices on you?
did I forgot to mention-? *shoves you off a cliff*
Did I forget to mention I got a jetpack? *flies back and activates Tarasque's chip*
did I forgot to mention I have arms? *chucks it at you just before you do that*
Did I forget to mention I get a bomb-deflecting chestplate? *bounces exploding chip back to Tarasque*
The angry cat seemed to work. Quick, Fry! Doodle another cat into the picture!
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
there was a thread that got over 11,000 pages over the course of only a year
Hämärä häkellyttävä, menneisyyden menettävä
Tulevaisuus tuntematta, korkealle kurkottava
Kahleet kultaiset kukistin, raudat ruostuneet ripustin
Yksinäisen yön ylitin, sieltä itsenikin löysin
Do you know which one?
Haiiiiii, I’m Druid! (he/they/it/moth/fae/star) I'm a smol insane queer lil' mess with a terrible mental state! I'm also a therian and furry :3 My current obsessions are The Amazing Digital Circus and Hazbin Hotel, so if you ever wanna chat about that, I'm always happy to! GIVE ME YOUR MONSTER.
"Oh no! Looks like I've taken Ragatha... AND DROPPED HER IN THE DEEP FRYER!" -Jax
A tavern I assume?
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
the original tavern
Hämärä häkellyttävä, menneisyyden menettävä
Tulevaisuus tuntematta, korkealle kurkottava
Kahleet kultaiset kukistin, raudat ruostuneet ripustin
Yksinäisen yön ylitin, sieltä itsenikin löysin
Wow. That is a lot of pages.
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
place got shut down because it had too many posts lol
Hämärä häkellyttävä, menneisyyden menettävä
Tulevaisuus tuntematta, korkealle kurkottava
Kahleet kultaiset kukistin, raudat ruostuneet ripustin
Yksinäisen yön ylitin, sieltä itsenikin löysin
yay... now I can burn my criminal record... no staff phew
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The original tavern…ah, the memories.
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
Did I forget to tell you I added asbestos to your criminal record to protect it from fire?
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
did I forget to tell you get it off or there will be one more murder on it?
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Come to think of it you did forget to mention that.
Did I forget to mention I had a bit of bomb-chip kick after watching Suicide Squad and Kingsman: The Secret Service and tested out one of the devices on you?
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
What do you mean? Why would they do that?
Hey, It's me, RaccoonMaster! I'm back! I disappeared for a while there, but now everything's good and I'm trying to get into more games!
I'm a young opera singer, writer, actor, and backpacker from the US South! Pronouns are They/Them, though it's chill.
My Characters: Elsenia Selevarum: The Popular Paladin, Aasimar Noble, Level 5 Paladin of Redemption; Secret: The Awakened Scholar, Tiefling Genie-Touched, Level 3 Abberant Mind Sorcerer
Hope to see you around!
I guess it was causing things to crash. (Took a cursory look at things.)
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
did I forgot to mention-? *shoves you off a cliff*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
the first tavern from 2020
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Did I forget to mention I got a jetpack? *flies back and activates Tarasque's chip*
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
And @Raccoon, saw your Rada character app for Hoard of the Dragon Queen. Like Boldhand I also wish there were two slots. Feel the "Aren't you cute?" would be interesting.
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
did I forgot to mention I have arms? *chucks it at you just before you do that*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Did I forget to mention I get a bomb-deflecting chestplate? *bounces exploding chip back to Tarasque*
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle