General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
2024 Homebrew Update >>
by The_Mandrake_Hunter
0 58
Has anyone recieved their physical copy of 2024 Player's Handbook? >>
by DwydGren
7 291
Do I need to purchase the Player's Handbook on this site to have all options available when creating a character? >>
by adil4all21
10 2,300
What character sheet does dnd beyond use? >>
by Praetorable
1 75
How to change the Name when printing? >>
by izgerry
2 76
ROGUE: Weapon Mastery LVL 1 >>
by Got_Geek_Vibez
5 896
Blood Hunter Discussion >>
by CRebew
30 2,604
Arcane Trickster and arcane focuses >>
by Dwoemerlaik
3 255
Selling Monster Kills >>
by Kylo_Ben1981
5 667
How do I make a subclass? >>
by Pokeknight2610_
3 107
What is the purpose of Party Mode and how do I get the little icons that flash when it's turned on? >>
by RG_Shaggy
7 4,988
Fall Sale >>
by qrter
13 999
I Don't Like Unnecessary Changes >>
by Darkaiser
45 861
Can’t find fairy as a playable race >>
by amnoreika
7 10,384
Dual Wielder and Two-Weapon Fighting >>
by Rendrick27
8 9,208
Forum Jump: