|
|
Has anyone recieved their physical copy of 2024 Player's Handbook?
>>
|
|
7
|
291
|
|
|
Do I need to purchase the Player's Handbook on this site to have all options available when creating a character?
>>
|
|
10
|
2,300
|
|
|
What character sheet does dnd beyond use?
>>
|
|
1
|
74
|
|
|
How to change the Name when printing?
>>
|
|
2
|
76
|
|
|
ROGUE: Weapon Mastery LVL 1
>>
|
|
5
|
896
|
|
|
Blood Hunter Discussion
>>
|
|
30
|
2,604
|
|
|
Arcane Trickster and arcane focuses
>>
|
|
3
|
255
|
|
|
Selling Monster Kills
>>
|
|
5
|
667
|
|
|
How do I make a subclass?
>>
|
|
3
|
107
|
|
|
What is the purpose of Party Mode and how do I get the little icons that flash when it's turned on?
>>
|
|
7
|
4,988
|
|
|
Fall Sale
>>
|
|
13
|
999
|
|
|
I Don't Like Unnecessary Changes
>>
|
|
45
|
861
|
|
|
Can’t find fairy as a playable race
>>
|
|
7
|
10,383
|
|
|
Dual Wielder and Two-Weapon Fighting
>>
|
|
8
|
9,206
|
|
|
Why is it that all the Homebrew Nephilim races on here are thought to be the offspring of Celestials and FIends??
>>
|
|
7
|
2,867
|