General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Content Sharing Logistics Question >>
by BIGthanael
2 67
Grapple: Covering enemy’s mouth? >>
by DrakojaPax
10 309
Tokens >>
by Loboazul333
1 70
Crooked Moon Silkborn Question >>
by Gustobel_
2 263
What creature is this >>
by kLawlz13
5 183
Oathbreaker not showing up on character builder >>
by Xpliciitt
36 922
Did Dndbeyond strike down the "click to enable party time" wizard? >>
by hero165344
102 7,833
Resolved Did they change the Ranger's Favored Enemy? >>
by RWinnie
7 958
Texas players >>
by MoriaVet
4 117
how to equip customized items >>
by VittorioMarrone
4 138
Do we have a Maps Section for dicussion? >>
by Raven_Bard
4 124
Heroes against gunslingers. >>
by LuisCarlos17f
46 1,062
Please add weapon properties/masteries to Rules Glossary >>
by hyperanjeeta
1 79
Fictiotopias, chuanshu, isekai and "the last action hero". >>
by LuisCarlos17f
9 309
I think I have figured out what I don't like about DnD 2024. >>
by Scarloc_Stormcall
127 7,681
Forum Jump: