General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Furniture prices >>
by Beardsinger
3 409
Just a question about devils and such... >>
by MaudiwnSteelfist
6 490
Verbal Components for Bards >>
by commonmortal25
0 81
Am I in the wrong? >>
by HotCocoa033
56 1,037
What Should I Call My Warlock/Paladin >>
by RedRage16
12 548
How to give players spells outside of their normal class progression? >>
by Ayot
3 1,506
Good adventures for a new DM. >>
by Linklite
9 233
Can a werewolf pc use their class abilities while in werewolf form? >>
by SebbyRavencroft
2 720
Demons of Doom >>
by binomial_halo
2 182
Adding Druid Spells >>
by Oreezebee
1 197
How powerful is the queen of air and darkness - would she be able to do this? >>
by jgtelford
16 1,792
Where do I ask about new stuff on D&D Beyond? >>
by CaileynRothenel
5 147
XGE Bonus: Expanded Racial Feats >>
by romanwolf
5 2,239
Reviews for DMs >>
by RiverStrongblood
76 1,185
Can't find this portrait's character's name >>
by _Styxx
2 104
Forum Jump: