Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Push, Drag, or Lift – carrying capacity and leaving no one behind >>
by Acuaricornio
7 497
Distances in the world map >>
by Kexxar
10 26,166
I accidentally created a D&Z campaign!!! And I am a first DM! So, I would like some tips or ideas >>
by JoyPawZ
8 216
Curse of Strahd - Ireena Question >>
by ThunderGryph
5 169
How long should a full level 1 to level 20 campaign last? >>
by TheLSpike
39 17,428
Keys from the Golden Vault - Reach for the Stars error??? >>
by BiggusBeardus
2 96
First time being a DM and in search for tips >>
by Arya_Stormborn
6 152
In search of some interesting traps and creatures for a children's dnd game >>
by Gina80029
7 167
One Shot Recs For A Party Of 8 >>
by Cementario
3 143
I need help with making some homebrew items that are essential to the campaign. >>
by TheBreadCultist
3 105
please help with my BBEG >>
by Capatin_Crunch
6 140
I'm planning a trip for four 20th level characters that takes them through the nine hells, any ideas on encounters? >>
by GilanThorntreader
4 186
I need help deciding what campaign to run >>
by taylortheslayer_
6 270
How do I run a large scale battle? >>
by Dragonchimp
1 107
Dming Curse Of Strahd and the party have met Morgantha >>
by Brobear_Gaming
5 180
Forum Jump: