Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Looking for good self-destruct glyphs for a doomsday prepper NPC >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
4 141
Where do I find DnD Minis?? >>
by GuitarFreak
36 4,713
One-Shot for new players ? >>
by BravoTango
6 204
Trying to run a lmop game in 30 mins per session, Help! >>
by CorniferBuggington
16 461
New DM for the Campaign >>
by Rakkath
6 80
Potion Making >>
by RoboticTune
6 547
Acid Tipped Arrows >>
by TimonOfAthens
19 1,722
RPG jukebox for your all audio library >>
by maksimum
1 97
Question about maps >> (1 Viewing)
by Tbone5587
1 96
I need Heist help >>
by IMPLAYS
4 138
My player has become a werebear, help >>
by KyrneGnomeBarbarian
3 347
help balancing a lycanthrope pc >> 12 290
Holiday-Themed OneShot Game Mechanics Help (new DM) >>
by Rumbilowe16
2 85
Triggered ready action, initiative, subsequent combat >>
by Shoktona70
44 1,517
My players are ignoring my side quests, with the best of intentions.... Should I punish them? >>
by TheLSpike
22 425
Forum Jump: