Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Christmas Themed Quest - Terrible pun ideas >>
by Tlawrence84
5 289
Slaad encounter >>
by Jacbarnett86
14 8,386
Positive Energy Plane mechanics >>
by szachimat
2 331
Help me nerf a Rune Knight >>
by MegaMerkSr
15 991
Can y'all help me CR my dungeon boss? >>
by Capatin_Crunch
7 152
I made my players too powerful >>
by putrokasi1
23 469
Undead Fortitude is hilarious >>
by yokibagam1
2 109
How to handle Large army battles? >>
by LeBattery
15 4,156
Heya, New DM and need tips >>
by BitsPie_
6 174
Hemomancy in dnd5e >>
by vingiglow1
2 229
Looking for a campaign‑prep outline or template >>
by Gnomarchy
2 376
Need help writing out a character heavy emotion involved. >>
by Baracooda1987
4 125
I have no idea what I'm doing >>
by okarimnvo1
3 112
Advice wanted >>
by Dxni3l_
5 137
A bit of a party member problem >>
by Yashido_Kimona
3 122
Forum Jump: