Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Homebrew Help? please >>
by Jacqsynn
3 247
Frankenstein Dragon??? >>
by andyyknow
2 115
Statting the Forsaken [Wheel of Time spoilers] >>
by Shadilay606
0 98
Magic Items >>
by Misdemeanor
1 178
Kalashtar Half Elf Race Homebrew: Need Help on Advantage >>
by mkzembrodt
3 357
[Homebrew] Frozen Soul Sorcerer >>
by Haravikk
12 2,566
Rune Knight Homebrew (Fighter Subclass) >>
by SnobgoblinEU
3 4,420
Custom greatsword immediately loses +3? >>
by SirOccam
3 94
Limited Feat options for Homebrew Templates despite owning Sourcebook bundle >>
by HeyKatu
11 479
Dice Scaling Snippet on a Racial Trait Action? >>
by Haravikk
3 264
How do I allow a player to choose two options from a subclass feature? >>
by WeeWoo026
7 79
Brain storming: I want to make a portable workshop / house for a fairy >>
by NoxInruptio
6 662
Help with making a Feat work (Mechanical not Balance) >>
by Cporter5
1 43
I need help with a Homebrew subclass not being allowed to be published for a reason I don't know. >>
by Rhaendal
21 232
I try to do hombrew disciple of life feature of cleric for homebrew class >>
by Simonkay21
5 125
Forum Jump: