A figure wearing black and Grey stealth armor sits in a tree. He flips a throwing knife while watching the patrons in the tavern. His helmet resembles a metal Skull face with dark orange and blue lines. The eyes of the helmet are pure black that inky reflect back. He seems heavily equipped with weapons. He kicks his leg back and forth, waiting for prey.
A figure wearing black and Grey stealth armor sits in a tree. He flips a throwing knife while watching the patrons in the tavern. His helmet resembles a metal Skull face with dark orange and blue lines. The eyes of the helmet are pure black that inky reflect back. He seems heavily equipped with weapons. He kicks his leg back and forth, waiting for prey.
*Oh pretzels, this is the soldier guy you were telling us about!*
*I got a 15 on the Investigation check, do I find a book on Planar Travel?*
*We don't really decide unless one of us is running the scenario. You decide since it's just you. Also, you don't have to run the whole thing here, you can just write a big cutscene for the situation if you want since it doesn't have much to do with any other characters.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
Tevelin pulls a very large tome off a high shelf. "The Worlds of the Material Plane. Seems promising." Tevelin opens the book and gives a loud squawk. "This is a bunch of gibberish! I need someone to help me translate this." Tevelin comes back down the stair. She would ask Nerima, but Nerima is busy with a mouse. She looks for whoever is nearest and not busy.
Tevelin pulls a very large tome off a high shelf. "The Worlds of the Material Plane. Seems promising." Tevelin opens the book and gives a loud squawk. "This is a bunch of gibberish! I need someone to help me translate this." Tevelin comes back down the stair. She would ask Nerima, but Nerima is busy with a mouse. She looks for whoever is nearest and not busy.
*hehehe*
Ettor is boredly hanging from a rafter beam.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Nerima makes a confused noise.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
"I ask her when she get here, if that ok."
"Ok!! She maybe be here after lunch"
"Yay! What wanna do until then?"
"I dont know..."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Nerima makes a confused noise.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
"I ask her when she get here, if that ok."
"Ok!! She maybe be here after lunch"
"Yay! What wanna do until then?"
"I dont know..."
"You like any games?"
"Which ones?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Tevelin pulls a very large tome off a high shelf. "The Worlds of the Material Plane. Seems promising." Tevelin opens the book and gives a loud squawk. "This is a bunch of gibberish! I need someone to help me translate this." Tevelin comes back down the stair. She would ask Nerima, but Nerima is busy with a mouse. She looks for whoever is nearest and not busy.
*hehehe*
Ettor is boredly hanging from a rafter beam.
*CURSES! I hate to put Tevelin through this, but it's either him or the soldier guy...*
"Hello, I was wondering if you could help me." Tevelin says to Ettor.
Tevelin begins perusing books, searching for a book on planar travel. Roll Investigation!
7
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*YAYYY, PAGE 700!!!!!!!!*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*701 for me.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Yay! What wanna do until then?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
A figure wearing black and Grey stealth armor sits in a tree. He flips a throwing knife while watching the patrons in the tavern. His helmet resembles a metal Skull face with dark orange and blue lines. The eyes of the helmet are pure black that inky reflect back. He seems heavily equipped with weapons. He kicks his leg back and forth, waiting for prey.
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
*I got a 15 on the Investigation check, do I find a book on Planar Travel?*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*Oh pretzels, this is the soldier guy you were telling us about!*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*We don't really decide unless one of us is running the scenario. You decide since it's just you. Also, you don't have to run the whole thing here, you can just write a big cutscene for the situation if you want since it doesn't have much to do with any other characters.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*K.*
Tevelin pulls a very large tome off a high shelf. "The Worlds of the Material Plane. Seems promising." Tevelin opens the book and gives a loud squawk. "This is a bunch of gibberish! I need someone to help me translate this." Tevelin comes back down the stair. She would ask Nerima, but Nerima is busy with a mouse. She looks for whoever is nearest and not busy.
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*hehehe*
Ettor is boredly hanging from a rafter beam.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Much quiet, Much slow*
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"I dont know..."
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*yes, yes it is.*
Nerima is talking with the mouse.
Ettor is bored in the rafters.
Wolfe is playing her guitar in her room.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"You like any games?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
The solider is outside, in the tree's.
Allison is awake, but groggy. The sleep medication doing a number on her.
Adder was in the library, he was being extremely bored.
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
Azazel waves at the lack of a tiefling
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"Which ones?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*Good morning! I am having a crisis, because my existence is controlled by the government :D*
*Anyways, how are all of you? Also, heres my characters*
Azazel is eating.... something, it doesn't look normal
Poppy is doing her morning workout, running through the fields outside
Alaric doesn't have damien in the tavern, so is resorting to hunter. Hunter is repairing their arm at a table
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
*CURSES! I hate to put Tevelin through this, but it's either him or the soldier guy...*
"Hello, I was wondering if you could help me." Tevelin says to Ettor.
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"I don't know, I asking for ones you like."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.