"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Nerima makes a confused noise.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
"I ask her when she get here, if that ok."
"Ok!! She maybe be here after lunch"
"Yay! What wanna do until then?"
"I dont know..."
"You like any games?"
"Which ones?"
"I don't know, I asking for ones you like."
"I dont have memorized ones....."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Tevelin pulls a very large tome off a high shelf. "The Worlds of the Material Plane. Seems promising." Tevelin opens the book and gives a loud squawk. "This is a bunch of gibberish! I need someone to help me translate this." Tevelin comes back down the stair. She would ask Nerima, but Nerima is busy with a mouse. She looks for whoever is nearest and not busy.
*hehehe*
Ettor is boredly hanging from a rafter beam.
*CURSES! I hate to put Tevelin through this, but it's either him or the soldier guy...*
"Hello, I was wondering if you could help me." Tevelin says to Ettor.
"Hm? Oh, it's you, birdie! What can I help you with?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
Tevelin pulls a very large tome off a high shelf. "The Worlds of the Material Plane. Seems promising." Tevelin opens the book and gives a loud squawk. "This is a bunch of gibberish! I need someone to help me translate this." Tevelin comes back down the stair. She would ask Nerima, but Nerima is busy with a mouse. She looks for whoever is nearest and not busy.
*hehehe*
Ettor is boredly hanging from a rafter beam.
*CURSES! I hate to put Tevelin through this, but it's either him or the soldier guy...*
"Hello, I was wondering if you could help me." Tevelin says to Ettor.
"Hm? Oh, it's you, birdie! What can I help you with?"
"I found this book, it's written in some other language. I need to know what it says, and I don't understand this writing. And DON'T. call. me. birdie."
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Nerima makes a confused noise.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
"I ask her when she get here, if that ok."
"Ok!! She maybe be here after lunch"
"Yay! What wanna do until then?"
"I dont know..."
"You like any games?"
"Which ones?"
"I don't know, I asking for ones you like."
"I dont have memorized ones....."
Nerima thought for a moment. "You like hide and seek?"
"How play?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Tevelin pulls a very large tome off a high shelf. "The Worlds of the Material Plane. Seems promising." Tevelin opens the book and gives a loud squawk. "This is a bunch of gibberish! I need someone to help me translate this." Tevelin comes back down the stair. She would ask Nerima, but Nerima is busy with a mouse. She looks for whoever is nearest and not busy.
*hehehe*
Ettor is boredly hanging from a rafter beam.
*CURSES! I hate to put Tevelin through this, but it's either him or the soldier guy...*
"Hello, I was wondering if you could help me." Tevelin says to Ettor.
"Hm? Oh, it's you, birdie! What can I help you with?"
"I found this book, it's written in some other language. I need to know what it says, and I don't understand this writing. And DON'T. call. me. birdie."
"Alright, birdie, you're in lotsa luck, 'cause I can read anything." He held out his hand for the book.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Nerima makes a confused noise.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
"I ask her when she get here, if that ok."
"Ok!! She maybe be here after lunch"
"Yay! What wanna do until then?"
"I dont know..."
"You like any games?"
"Which ones?"
"I don't know, I asking for ones you like."
"I dont have memorized ones....."
Nerima thought for a moment. "You like hide and seek?"
"How play?"
"I close my eyes for a little bit while you hide, then I come find!"
"Hm.. Ok!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Tevelin pulls a very large tome off a high shelf. "The Worlds of the Material Plane. Seems promising." Tevelin opens the book and gives a loud squawk. "This is a bunch of gibberish! I need someone to help me translate this." Tevelin comes back down the stair. She would ask Nerima, but Nerima is busy with a mouse. She looks for whoever is nearest and not busy.
*hehehe*
Ettor is boredly hanging from a rafter beam.
*CURSES! I hate to put Tevelin through this, but it's either him or the soldier guy...*
"Hello, I was wondering if you could help me." Tevelin says to Ettor.
"Hm? Oh, it's you, birdie! What can I help you with?"
"I found this book, it's written in some other language. I need to know what it says, and I don't understand this writing. And DON'T. call. me. birdie."
"Alright, birdie, you're in lotsa luck, 'cause I can read anything." He held out his hand for the book.
Seething quietly, Tevelin hands the book to Ettor. "Are you calling me birdie because you don't know my name, or just to annoy me?"
Tevelin pulls a very large tome off a high shelf. "The Worlds of the Material Plane. Seems promising." Tevelin opens the book and gives a loud squawk. "This is a bunch of gibberish! I need someone to help me translate this." Tevelin comes back down the stair. She would ask Nerima, but Nerima is busy with a mouse. She looks for whoever is nearest and not busy.
*hehehe*
Ettor is boredly hanging from a rafter beam.
*CURSES! I hate to put Tevelin through this, but it's either him or the soldier guy...*
"Hello, I was wondering if you could help me." Tevelin says to Ettor.
"Hm? Oh, it's you, birdie! What can I help you with?"
"I found this book, it's written in some other language. I need to know what it says, and I don't understand this writing. And DON'T. call. me. birdie."
"Alright, birdie, you're in lotsa luck, 'cause I can read anything." He held out his hand for the book.
Seething quietly, Tevelin hands the book to Ettor. "Are you calling me birdie because you don't know my name, or just to annoy me?"
"Both." He ran his eyes over the book.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Nerima makes a confused noise.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
"I ask her when she get here, if that ok."
"Ok!! She maybe be here after lunch"
"Yay! What wanna do until then?"
"I dont know..."
"You like any games?"
"Which ones?"
"I don't know, I asking for ones you like."
"I dont have memorized ones....."
Nerima thought for a moment. "You like hide and seek?"
"How play?"
"I close my eyes for a little bit while you hide, then I come find!"
"Hm.. Ok!"
"Ok, I count to 30 now. Go hide!" Nerima covered her eyes and started counting, she obviously had trouble counting above 10, so it was closer to 50 that she counted.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
Tevelin pulls a very large tome off a high shelf. "The Worlds of the Material Plane. Seems promising." Tevelin opens the book and gives a loud squawk. "This is a bunch of gibberish! I need someone to help me translate this." Tevelin comes back down the stair. She would ask Nerima, but Nerima is busy with a mouse. She looks for whoever is nearest and not busy.
*hehehe*
Ettor is boredly hanging from a rafter beam.
*CURSES! I hate to put Tevelin through this, but it's either him or the soldier guy...*
"Hello, I was wondering if you could help me." Tevelin says to Ettor.
"Hm? Oh, it's you, birdie! What can I help you with?"
"I found this book, it's written in some other language. I need to know what it says, and I don't understand this writing. And DON'T. call. me. birdie."
"Alright, birdie, you're in lotsa luck, 'cause I can read anything." He held out his hand for the book.
Seething quietly, Tevelin hands the book to Ettor. "Are you calling me birdie because you don't know my name, or just to annoy me?"
"Both." He ran his eyes over the book.
"Well, my name is Tevelin, but that probably won't stop you."
Tevelin pulls a very large tome off a high shelf. "The Worlds of the Material Plane. Seems promising." Tevelin opens the book and gives a loud squawk. "This is a bunch of gibberish! I need someone to help me translate this." Tevelin comes back down the stair. She would ask Nerima, but Nerima is busy with a mouse. She looks for whoever is nearest and not busy.
*hehehe*
Ettor is boredly hanging from a rafter beam.
*CURSES! I hate to put Tevelin through this, but it's either him or the soldier guy...*
"Hello, I was wondering if you could help me." Tevelin says to Ettor.
"Hm? Oh, it's you, birdie! What can I help you with?"
"I found this book, it's written in some other language. I need to know what it says, and I don't understand this writing. And DON'T. call. me. birdie."
"Alright, birdie, you're in lotsa luck, 'cause I can read anything." He held out his hand for the book.
Seething quietly, Tevelin hands the book to Ettor. "Are you calling me birdie because you don't know my name, or just to annoy me?"
"Both." He ran his eyes over the book.
"Well, my name is Tevelin, but that probably won't stop you."
"You'd be right." He started translating the book for her.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Nerima makes a confused noise.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
"I ask her when she get here, if that ok."
"Ok!! She maybe be here after lunch"
"Yay! What wanna do until then?"
"I dont know..."
"You like any games?"
"Which ones?"
"I don't know, I asking for ones you like."
"I dont have memorized ones....."
Nerima thought for a moment. "You like hide and seek?"
"How play?"
"I close my eyes for a little bit while you hide, then I come find!"
"Hm.. Ok!"
"Ok, I count to 30 now. Go hide!" Nerima covered her eyes and started counting, she obviously had trouble counting above 10, so it was closer to 50 that she counted.
*Whats her passive perception?* 6
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Tevelin pulls a very large tome off a high shelf. "The Worlds of the Material Plane. Seems promising." Tevelin opens the book and gives a loud squawk. "This is a bunch of gibberish! I need someone to help me translate this." Tevelin comes back down the stair. She would ask Nerima, but Nerima is busy with a mouse. She looks for whoever is nearest and not busy.
*hehehe*
Ettor is boredly hanging from a rafter beam.
*CURSES! I hate to put Tevelin through this, but it's either him or the soldier guy...*
"Hello, I was wondering if you could help me." Tevelin says to Ettor.
"Hm? Oh, it's you, birdie! What can I help you with?"
"I found this book, it's written in some other language. I need to know what it says, and I don't understand this writing. And DON'T. call. me. birdie."
"Alright, birdie, you're in lotsa luck, 'cause I can read anything." He held out his hand for the book.
Seething quietly, Tevelin hands the book to Ettor. "Are you calling me birdie because you don't know my name, or just to annoy me?"
"Both." He ran his eyes over the book.
"Well, my name is Tevelin, but that probably won't stop you."
"You'd be right." He started translating the book for her.
Tevelin pinches the part of her beak that would be a nose and sighs. "What does it say? The book is supposed to describe each world in the Material Plane. I could only read one world's entry, and it was called 'Earth'. What a stupid name, right?"
"It help people who need. And usually help her back"
"Like healing?"
"Some healing. And some delayed heal"
Nerima makes a confused noise.
"It ok.. Not everyone understand"
"I ask her when she get here, if that ok."
"Ok!! She maybe be here after lunch"
"Yay! What wanna do until then?"
"I dont know..."
"You like any games?"
"Which ones?"
"I don't know, I asking for ones you like."
"I dont have memorized ones....."
Nerima thought for a moment. "You like hide and seek?"
"How play?"
"I close my eyes for a little bit while you hide, then I come find!"
"Hm.. Ok!"
"Ok, I count to 30 now. Go hide!" Nerima covered her eyes and started counting, she obviously had trouble counting above 10, so it was closer to 50 that she counted.
*Whats her passive perception?* 6
*17, also has truesight, not sure if that's very important.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*I'm having an alright day so far.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"I dont have memorized ones....."
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"Hm? Oh, it's you, birdie! What can I help you with?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Nerima thought for a moment. "You like hide and seek?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"I found this book, it's written in some other language. I need to know what it says, and I don't understand this writing. And DON'T. call. me. birdie."
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"How play?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"Alright, birdie, you're in lotsa luck, 'cause I can read anything." He held out his hand for the book.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*You missed the aggressive character personality designing*
The Metal Solider was in the tree's outside, seemingly waiting for someone to come out.
Allison was being herself and waking up still from sleep medication.
Adder was stealing things from people without them knowing
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"I close my eyes for a little bit while you hide, then I come find!"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Hm.. Ok!"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
Seething quietly, Tevelin hands the book to Ettor. "Are you calling me birdie because you don't know my name, or just to annoy me?"
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"Both." He ran his eyes over the book.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Ok, I count to 30 now. Go hide!" Nerima covered her eyes and started counting, she obviously had trouble counting above 10, so it was closer to 50 that she counted.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Well, my name is Tevelin, but that probably won't stop you."
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*Allison takes meds? Then again, that would make sense*
Azazel has a couple loose coins, i think thats a tooth, and a pocket watch
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"You'd be right." He started translating the book for her.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Whats her passive perception?* 6
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
Tevelin pinches the part of her beak that would be a nose and sighs. "What does it say? The book is supposed to describe each world in the Material Plane. I could only read one world's entry, and it was called 'Earth'. What a stupid name, right?"
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*Ever since the hallucations (English is hard) and voices, yes.*
Adder smiled and watched as the 19 year old passed by. He silently tried to lift things off of him.
Sleight of hand: 4
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
*17, also has truesight, not sure if that's very important.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.