The Metal Solider jumps down from his perch, he unloads a gun that he had and places the rounds in his pocket. He walks in, giving off a rather strange aura to others.
Adder was trying to recover his dignity after what happened with Azazel.
Allison was curled up in blankets.
*where is this?*
*Sorry, I was busy yelling to Malcolm about who could win in a fight, Baron Zemo or Bucky Barnes*
*Money's on Barnes*
*And library*
*Don't know who the first is, so i agree with barnes being the winner*
Azazel wanders into the library, picking up a few books as he walks
*If you have watched Falcon and the Winter Solider, He is the guy in the purple mask. He was also in Captain America: Civil war*
Allison looks up from his blanket cocoon. "good morning Azazel. How did you sleep child?"
*Haven't watched either, but i think he's the dude that super glued his mask to his face*
"I sleptr ok." Azazel seems to have something on his mid, "How did you sleep?"
"I slept fine" she replied, yawning a bit "What's on your mind Young one?"
"I got touched, and it was odd, cause i think they were flirting, but i couldn't tell.... is that normal around here?"
" most likely pickpocketing child, the flirt was a cover-up" she said as if she knew what that was like. "flirting, sometimes, there are a number a romantic relations in this tavern, but I feel like the person was trying to cover it up"
"Well, they didn't take anything atleast, but that was odd"
"Then it was a failed pickpocket attempt" she said standing up and stretching "why? Do you feel something towards they're words?"
"Dunno. Felt nice to be complimented, as weird as the compliment was"
"ah, so you felt something towards the flirt." She said, putting on her jacket "be careful child, sometimes they can mean something when in reality, there could be something behind their kind words" she said, parting his head
"Is that considered feeling something towards it? I just liked being complimented...." They are still confused by this
"its okay child, people can feel different towards it" she said "its hard to explain but you'll understand in your heart"
"My heart..... i feel it beating, but not much else." They nod, "But i think i understand"
"Good to hear, now this can go two ways or maybe more. You can do what you want to do or I can go smack him." She said, cracking her knuckles
"I guess you can smack em if ya want?" Azazel says
"Up to you child" she said, giving him a smile before walking past him
"Hmmm......... Nah, not worth it"
"okay then" she nodded and went outside to hunt for herbs
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
Azazel follows, "Want some help? I don't have much else to do"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"God dang it." Poppy mutters, going to pick her dagger up
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"The spell is called gust of wind. Do you know it?"
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*Back now*
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"you may if you wish, im simply harvesting herbs I planted out in the woods"
*Behold, Allison has adopted Azazel*
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
He chuckles as he levitates down in front of her. "I doubt you'd really want to stab me, I'm not immortal anymore, and you'd be lost without me."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Nerima frowned. "I sorry, I no know."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"I like the woods, they're calm usually."
*Haha, yep. And then they'll regret that when azazel gets arrested for [redacted]*
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
*ETTOR'S NOT IMMORTAL??*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"Stop your stupid mind reading thing" Poppy says, tucking the dagger back into a sheath.
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
*Yeah, he gave it up to Lore, one of Wendigo's old characters.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*SCUSE MEH*
"I Agree" she said with a grin, she began walking further into the forest till they reached a small clearing. She got down on her kneels and began brushing away the dirt till a small orange thing showed itself
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
"That's okay." Tevelin is sad but she hides it.
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"I'm not reading your mind, I'm just reading you." He smiled.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Blep :)*
"What is that," Azazel asks, kneeling down beside her
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"Getting very close to a punch" Poppy say, tapping his shoulder with her fist
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
Nerima gave her a small. "I sure you find someone who can!"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"You know what'll happen if you did that." He mimicked giving a hug. "Or is that exactly why you want to punch me?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"Wha- No!" Poppy says
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
*Just realized I passed 8,000 posts. YAY!!*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.