"Hey, don't look so glum! You just got an amazing hug! Y'know, for as long as I've lived, I'd say you won't ever get a better one!"
"You're teasing me, i can tell."
"No, I'm being serious! I honestly doubt you can find someone experienced enough to give a better hug."
Poppy grabs his collar, glaring at him, "I so want to hit you, but you'd probably enjoy that"
He smiled. "Mostly because it'd mean another hug. Maybe this time I'll give you another kiss?"
"Absolutely not" She says, clearly embarresed by his... whatever this is
"Why would you refuse something you so obviously like?"
"I d-don't like it."
"Did you know that embarrassment just means you like something, but you don't like that you like it? You're clearly very embarrassed, so what do you have to say to that?" He smiled slyly as he intently looked her in the eye for an answer, even a non-verbal one.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"Hey, don't look so glum! You just got an amazing hug! Y'know, for as long as I've lived, I'd say you won't ever get a better one!"
"You're teasing me, i can tell."
"No, I'm being serious! I honestly doubt you can find someone experienced enough to give a better hug."
Poppy grabs his collar, glaring at him, "I so want to hit you, but you'd probably enjoy that"
He smiled. "Mostly because it'd mean another hug. Maybe this time I'll give you another kiss?"
"Absolutely not" She says, clearly embarresed by his... whatever this is
"Why would you refuse something you so obviously like?"
"I d-don't like it."
"Did you know that embarrassment just means you like something, but you don't like that you like it? You're clearly very embarrassed, so what do you have to say to that?" He smiled slyly as he intently looked her in the eye for an answer, even a non-verbal one.
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
"We switch! You count, I hide!"
"Alright.... 30?"
"Yes." She set the mouse back where they started. "Now close your eyes and start counting!"
*passive perception?* 22
Passive of 10
All the mouse can sense is a sudden lack of Nerima.
Investigation: 8
It can feel a pair of eyes intently watching it. It can deduce that Nerima is undoubtedly still in the room.
He begins checking everywhere, even places too small for her
She doesn't seem to be anywhere near the ground, since he can still feel her watching after checking everywhere on the ground.
He climbs higher, looking everywhere he can
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"Hey, don't look so glum! You just got an amazing hug! Y'know, for as long as I've lived, I'd say you won't ever get a better one!"
"You're teasing me, i can tell."
"No, I'm being serious! I honestly doubt you can find someone experienced enough to give a better hug."
Poppy grabs his collar, glaring at him, "I so want to hit you, but you'd probably enjoy that"
He smiled. "Mostly because it'd mean another hug. Maybe this time I'll give you another kiss?"
"Absolutely not" She says, clearly embarresed by his... whatever this is
"Why would you refuse something you so obviously like?"
"I d-don't like it."
"Did you know that embarrassment just means you like something, but you don't like that you like it? You're clearly very embarrassed, so what do you have to say to that?" He smiled slyly as he intently looked her in the eye for an answer, even a non-verbal one.
She refuses to look at him, ears folding down
He chuckled. "That's all the answer I need." He leaned down and gave her a small, comforting forehead kiss.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
"Hey, don't look so glum! You just got an amazing hug! Y'know, for as long as I've lived, I'd say you won't ever get a better one!"
"You're teasing me, i can tell."
"No, I'm being serious! I honestly doubt you can find someone experienced enough to give a better hug."
Poppy grabs his collar, glaring at him, "I so want to hit you, but you'd probably enjoy that"
He smiled. "Mostly because it'd mean another hug. Maybe this time I'll give you another kiss?"
"Absolutely not" She says, clearly embarresed by his... whatever this is
"Why would you refuse something you so obviously like?"
"I d-don't like it."
"Did you know that embarrassment just means you like something, but you don't like that you like it? You're clearly very embarrassed, so what do you have to say to that?" He smiled slyly as he intently looked her in the eye for an answer, even a non-verbal one.
She refuses to look at him, ears folding down
He chuckled. "That's all the answer I need." He leaned down and gave her a small, comforting forehead kiss.
Poppy frowns at him, "I'm going to finish my workout now"
"Hey, don't look so glum! You just got an amazing hug! Y'know, for as long as I've lived, I'd say you won't ever get a better one!"
"You're teasing me, i can tell."
"No, I'm being serious! I honestly doubt you can find someone experienced enough to give a better hug."
Poppy grabs his collar, glaring at him, "I so want to hit you, but you'd probably enjoy that"
He smiled. "Mostly because it'd mean another hug. Maybe this time I'll give you another kiss?"
"Absolutely not" She says, clearly embarresed by his... whatever this is
"Why would you refuse something you so obviously like?"
"I d-don't like it."
"Did you know that embarrassment just means you like something, but you don't like that you like it? You're clearly very embarrassed, so what do you have to say to that?" He smiled slyly as he intently looked her in the eye for an answer, even a non-verbal one.
She refuses to look at him, ears folding down
He chuckled. "That's all the answer I need." He leaned down and gave her a small, comforting forehead kiss.
Poppy frowns at him, "I'm going to finish my workout now"
"You do that, I'll buy you a carrot milkshake when you get done." He winked as he walked back to the tavern.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
"We switch! You count, I hide!"
"Alright.... 30?"
"Yes." She set the mouse back where they started. "Now close your eyes and start counting!"
*passive perception?* 22
Passive of 10
All the mouse can sense is a sudden lack of Nerima.
Investigation: 8
It can feel a pair of eyes intently watching it. It can deduce that Nerima is undoubtedly still in the room.
He begins checking everywhere, even places too small for her
She doesn't seem to be anywhere near the ground, since he can still feel her watching after checking everywhere on the ground.
He climbs higher, looking everywhere he can
There was a slight shifting in the shadows in the rafters, but it was hard to see of it was actually Nerima, or just some wind-blown cobwebs.
"That you? High?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"Hey, don't look so glum! You just got an amazing hug! Y'know, for as long as I've lived, I'd say you won't ever get a better one!"
"You're teasing me, i can tell."
"No, I'm being serious! I honestly doubt you can find someone experienced enough to give a better hug."
Poppy grabs his collar, glaring at him, "I so want to hit you, but you'd probably enjoy that"
He smiled. "Mostly because it'd mean another hug. Maybe this time I'll give you another kiss?"
"Absolutely not" She says, clearly embarresed by his... whatever this is
"Why would you refuse something you so obviously like?"
"I d-don't like it."
"Did you know that embarrassment just means you like something, but you don't like that you like it? You're clearly very embarrassed, so what do you have to say to that?" He smiled slyly as he intently looked her in the eye for an answer, even a non-verbal one.
She refuses to look at him, ears folding down
He chuckled. "That's all the answer I need." He leaned down and gave her a small, comforting forehead kiss.
Poppy frowns at him, "I'm going to finish my workout now"
"You do that, I'll buy you a carrot milkshake when you get done." He winked as he walked back to the tavern.
"Alright, i'll agree to that," She says, going off to jog
"Hey, don't look so glum! You just got an amazing hug! Y'know, for as long as I've lived, I'd say you won't ever get a better one!"
"You're teasing me, i can tell."
"No, I'm being serious! I honestly doubt you can find someone experienced enough to give a better hug."
Poppy grabs his collar, glaring at him, "I so want to hit you, but you'd probably enjoy that"
He smiled. "Mostly because it'd mean another hug. Maybe this time I'll give you another kiss?"
"Absolutely not" She says, clearly embarresed by his... whatever this is
"Why would you refuse something you so obviously like?"
"I d-don't like it."
"Did you know that embarrassment just means you like something, but you don't like that you like it? You're clearly very embarrassed, so what do you have to say to that?" He smiled slyly as he intently looked her in the eye for an answer, even a non-verbal one.
She refuses to look at him, ears folding down
He chuckled. "That's all the answer I need." He leaned down and gave her a small, comforting forehead kiss.
Poppy frowns at him, "I'm going to finish my workout now"
"You do that, I'll buy you a carrot milkshake when you get done." He winked as he walked back to the tavern.
"Alright, i'll agree to that," She says, going off to jog
*Aaaand cut! Great work everybody, no need for reshoots!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here:Lord'sRestInn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
*It's cool, we can continue, if you want. Nerima rolled a 11 for investigation.*
It takes around half an hour, but shes able to see the mouse behind some books
"Found you!" She giggled as she held out a hand for the mouse.
He climbs out "Ok! Um... What happens now?"
"We switch! You count, I hide!"
"Alright.... 30?"
"Yes." She set the mouse back where they started. "Now close your eyes and start counting!"
*passive perception?* 22
Passive of 10
All the mouse can sense is a sudden lack of Nerima.
Investigation: 8
It can feel a pair of eyes intently watching it. It can deduce that Nerima is undoubtedly still in the room.
He begins checking everywhere, even places too small for her
She doesn't seem to be anywhere near the ground, since he can still feel her watching after checking everywhere on the ground.
He climbs higher, looking everywhere he can
There was a slight shifting in the shadows in the rafters, but it was hard to see of it was actually Nerima, or just some wind-blown cobwebs.
"That you? High?"
No answer, just a slight sound of a beam creaking. Wait, was that the sound of some bones clanking together, or was that just a loose nail falling?
".... If that is you, I have no way up..."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
The Steel soldier was in the tree's, he was sharpening his sword, his metal shield sat next to him on the branch.
Adder was vibing in the rafter's, he had managed to steal some gold necklace from someone.
Allison was bringing a bundle of carrots into the kitchen to wash
Ettor is walking back to the tavern happily, humming.
The soldiers head turns but doesn't make a single sound. A dark steel blade lands a few inches away from error yet the thrower is concealed in the tree's
"Hey, don't look so glum! You just got an amazing hug! Y'know, for as long as I've lived, I'd say you won't ever get a better one!"
"You're teasing me, i can tell."
"No, I'm being serious! I honestly doubt you can find someone experienced enough to give a better hug."
Poppy grabs his collar, glaring at him, "I so want to hit you, but you'd probably enjoy that"
He smiled. "Mostly because it'd mean another hug. Maybe this time I'll give you another kiss?"
"Absolutely not" She says, clearly embarresed by his... whatever this is
"Why would you refuse something you so obviously like?"
"I d-don't like it."
"Did you know that embarrassment just means you like something, but you don't like that you like it? You're clearly very embarrassed, so what do you have to say to that?" He smiled slyly as he intently looked her in the eye for an answer, even a non-verbal one.
She refuses to look at him, ears folding down
He chuckled. "That's all the answer I need." He leaned down and gave her a small, comforting forehead kiss.
Poppy frowns at him, "I'm going to finish my workout now"
"You do that, I'll buy you a carrot milkshake when you get done." He winked as he walked back to the tavern.
"Alright, i'll agree to that," She says, going off to jog
*Aaaand cut! Great work everybody, no need for reshoots!*
She doesn't seem to be anywhere near the ground, since he can still feel her watching after checking everywhere on the ground.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Tevelin is sad. "No one can cast the spell, and now I'm trapped here forever."
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
"Did you know that embarrassment just means you like something, but you don't like that you like it? You're clearly very embarrassed, so what do you have to say to that?" He smiled slyly as he intently looked her in the eye for an answer, even a non-verbal one.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*CAN ANYONE CAST GUST OR GUST OF WIND PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
*Damien can. To bad he's in an interdimensional court*
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
She refuses to look at him, ears folding down
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
He climbs higher, looking everywhere he can
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
He chuckled. "That's all the answer I need." He leaned down and gave her a small, comforting forehead kiss.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Poppy frowns at him, "I'm going to finish my workout now"
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
There was a slight shifting in the shadows in the rafters, but it was hard to see of it was actually Nerima, or just some wind-blown cobwebs.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"You do that, I'll buy you a carrot milkshake when you get done." He winked as he walked back to the tavern.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"That you? High?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"Alright, i'll agree to that," She says, going off to jog
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
No answer, just a slight sound of a beam creaking. Wait, was that the sound of some bones clanking together, or was that just a loose nail falling?
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Aaaand cut! Great work everybody, no need for reshoots!*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
The Steel soldier was in the tree's, he was sharpening his sword, his metal shield sat next to him on the branch.
Adder was vibing in the rafter's, he had managed to steal some gold necklace from someone.
Allison was bringing a bundle of carrots into the kitchen to wash
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
".... If that is you, I have no way up..."
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
Ettor is walking back to the tavern happily, humming.
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
The soldiers head turns but doesn't make a single sound. A dark steel blade lands a few inches away from error yet the thrower is concealed in the tree's
𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟, 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕔𝕙
𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
*Good job team!*
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND