"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
*0verkill, did you deliberately pick a spell I can't cast?????*
*No, I just chose the first spell on the top of my head that made sense to me.*
*Are they trying to go to another material world, or is it another plane? I can point you to actual RAW transport spells*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
Steam was practically coming out of her ears as she tried to understand. "I no get what you try say."
"Sorry.... She get magic from multiple places... Some from goddess, and some without goddess. They no like the second"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"I no know. He never talk much about where he go."
"Maybe ask?"
"I do sometimes, he no tells me."
"Why?"
She frowned. "I no know...."
"Hm...."
"You master should be here soon, yes?"
"Maybe... It not guaranteed"
"Oh. What you master like?"
"Look, or act?"
"Both."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
"Why people not like her magic?"
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
Steam was practically coming out of her ears as she tried to understand. "I no get what you try say."
"Sorry.... She get magic from multiple places... Some from goddess, and some without goddess. They no like the second"
"Oh, so she get magic from demons? Or bad people?"
"No. From books"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Damien exits a demiplane into the tavern, wearing a different outfit than when he was captured by solonar, "THat was annoying, can't believe a god would ignore a fair trial."
"Look black and blonde hair. Brown eyes. She act nice and good. She heal and help"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"Why people not like her magic?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Are they trying to go to another material world, or is it another plane? I can point you to actual RAW transport spells*
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
After the water in the bucket is sufficiently warmed, the goliath puts her arm into the bucket.
"They say her not Goddess magic is heretic."
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*It was a material world.*
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Great, fourty minutes and no interaction.*
*what spell we talking about*
the biggest screwup since the screw was invented
"So they no like her magic because the goddess teach it to her?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
*Youre gonna want to look at teleportation circle or dream of the blue veil
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"No. They like the magic the goddess teach. Her ither magic they no like."
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*SO MANY TEARS*
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
Steam was practically coming out of her ears as she tried to understand. "I no get what you try say."
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
Tevelin looks into the smoke puff. "Who are you? Are you ok?"
I am an Arachpriest, Cat Cultist, Sauce Monk, Angel of Death, and First Spinjitzu Master.
I play Thirteen the necromancer elf, Timber the tabaxi child, and more at the tavern. Hope you like yams!
Oh yeah, don't forget to be kind and loving and stuff. Not on during weekends.
the biggest screwup since the screw was invented
"Sorry.... She get magic from multiple places... Some from goddess, and some without goddess. They no like the second"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"Oh, so she get magic from demons? Or bad people?"
Want a place to roleplay in your spare time? Here: Lord's Rest Inn
Please don't hide your imperfections, if one part is beautiful, it all is.
I don't like rp-heavy games, I LOVE them.
"No. From books"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
Damien exits a demiplane into the tavern, wearing a different outfit than when he was captured by solonar, "THat was annoying, can't believe a god would ignore a fair trial."
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"cough, im fine, im fine, leave me alone travok"
the biggest screwup since the screw was invented