A strong looking man walks in. He had light green skin, and wore travelling clothes. His eyes were a crimson shade, that darted around the room very quickly. He sat down, his eye movement beginning to slow
The figure still has their face obscured by their hood, but they're clearly staring at him.
".... Many eyess here....."
The figure stumbles back a bit. "Who are you?"
"The ansswer dependss... Who iss assking?" (That is scare..)
"I... I am." It's scaring you?
"And who iss 'I'?" (Yes... Recognize...)
"What do you mean?" You know them?
"Who are you?" (Master know them..)
"My name is... Alice."
*Roll Insight.*
Man: 24
Mouse: 1
The man can tell that their name is obviously not Alice. The mouse has no idea.
"If your name is Alice, I am the Mad Hatter" (Nice meet you Alice Flareflower!!)
"Sooo... your name is the Mad Hatter?" Flareflower?
".... If your name is really Alice, then yes" He says, not being subtle that he knows (You smell like burn grass and flower. Burn by flare. Flareflower)
"It is. So who named you that?" Oh. I guess that makes sense.
"The march hare, obvioussly" (Where you from, Alice Flareflower?)
"Oh. Who are they?" Why do you want to know? They suddenly seem very nervous.
"A rabbit I have tea with Sundays. Im sure youve met him" (I.... I just ask to understand.... Sorry if scare you...)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"Hello," Ringmaster intones. He stands just beyond the doorway to the tavern.
"Hello."
"There seems to be an argument going on. I suggest you both step inside before you do anything... drastic."
“I’m still under the blessing, I’m not arguing about anything. He appears to want some sort of showdown with me, but frankly it’s be a terrible waste of time. I just need to arrest him. Orders from higher up, nothing personal.”
"And why would you tell this to me?"
*Legolas, please respond if you missed this.*
*Sorry I missed that.*
”I dunno, you asked? I felt like it?”
"That doesn't seem like a very effective policy for some supposed cosmic police officer."
“It isn’t, but I really don’t care enough to bother.”
"So you're lazy."
“Not really. Lying to you really wouldn’t have accomplished much, since the situation is kinda obvious since me and him have been loudly talking about for the past few minutes.”
"So it would have been wiser to arrest him in private. Less of a chance of publicity, as well as any potential allies of his figuring out what happened."
“He’s got no allies, and I don’t care about publicity.”
"Then I wonder why you have your job. Surely a squadron of modrons could manage him just as easily, if you truly serve Mechanus."
“I don’t serve Mechanus, he’s just gonna judge the trial. And that guy would obliterate a squad of modrons in the blink of an eye.”
"Or so you claim. He was unarmed and didn't wield a spell focus. That tells me he either has unimaginable power, or he simply was not prepared for a fight."
“He literally told me to come out and face the music, and he doesn’t need a spell focus to do what he does best.”
"What he does best? Come quietly without putting up a fight?"
"Nope, date his daughter" Damien replies
"So it's that kind of argument? She does seem to genuinely care for you."
"Yeah, i care about her too. This guy dislikess me for some reason tho"
"It's not uncommon. I doubt he's used to the fact that there's someone else in his daughter's life."
"He wasn't even in his daughters life for most of it."
"So it's jealousy, then."
“Let’s see… Nope. See, this guy is evil and has lied about a lot of things to her. But that’s a side issue, the main problem is the arresting part.”
"I do believe he's tried to tell her, based on what I've witnessed. Of course, I could be wrong. But to call him evil is simply wrong."
Solanar smiles. “You do not have the sight of a god then. Thanks for satiating my curiosity of whether or not you are a god. You mortals can only see the surface. I can see his thoughts, emotions, mind, even his soul. And I assure you that he is evil.”
"I do not have the sight of a hypocrite. Nearly no entity can be considered truly evil. Certainly not any mortal being. You obviously see only your own inflated ego. I despise those who judge solely based on bias and fail to consider the positions of others."
Solanar smiles. “Bias? Ego? I do not judge. I do not care what about positions. Zariel, ruler of Avernus’s soul is not as dark as his. That’s why he’s getting arrested. There’s very few mortals as evil as he is.”
"So he's being arrested for being "evil." For crimes he has not yet committed, that you believe he will commit in the future. That's a mark of a truly failing system. One more disgusting and twisted even than most."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Homebrew (Mostly Outdated):Magic Items,Monsters,Spells,Subclasses ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
A strong looking man walks in. He had light green skin, and wore travelling clothes. His eyes were a crimson shade, that darted around the room very quickly. He sat down, his eye movement beginning to slow
The figure still has their face obscured by their hood, but they're clearly staring at him.
".... Many eyess here....."
The figure stumbles back a bit. "Who are you?"
"The ansswer dependss... Who iss assking?" (That is scare..)
"I... I am." It's scaring you?
"And who iss 'I'?" (Yes... Recognize...)
"What do you mean?" You know them?
"Who are you?" (Master know them..)
"My name is... Alice."
*Roll Insight.*
Man: 24
Mouse: 1
The man can tell that their name is obviously not Alice. The mouse has no idea.
"If your name is Alice, I am the Mad Hatter" (Nice meet you Alice Flareflower!!)
"Sooo... your name is the Mad Hatter?" Flareflower?
".... If your name is really Alice, then yes" He says, not being subtle that he knows (You smell like burn grass and flower. Burn by flare. Flareflower)
"It is. So who named you that?" Oh. I guess that makes sense.
"The march hare, obvioussly" (Where you from, Alice Flareflower?)
"Oh. Who are they?" Why do you want to know? They suddenly seem very nervous.
"A rabbit I have tea with Sundays. Im sure youve met him" (I.... I just ask to understand.... Sorry if scare you...)
"I don't think I know a rabbit." Why do you want to understand?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Homebrew (Mostly Outdated):Magic Items,Monsters,Spells,Subclasses ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
The goliath knocks over a glass on the bar with her left arm, then curses.
"Don't say that!" the figure says vehemently. Then they realize what they said, and raise their hands to cover their hood.
"You would, if you felt like I did."
"No! You're not supposed to say those words." The figure is clearly embarrassed and trying to figure out how to recover themselves.
"Is my arm supposed to be falling off?"
"No?"
"Then I think it's justified." She winces, then rolls up her sleeve. Her arm is waxy and grey.
The figure stares at her arm.
"Frostbite."
"Oh." It's clear that they don't know very much about it. "Do you need heat?"
"Warm water."
"Do they have that here?"
"They have water and they have fire. I don't see how they couldn't."
"Did you get it, then?"
"It's kind of a two-handed job, even for me."
The figure seems conflicted for a moment. Then they ask, "Do you want me to get it for you?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Homebrew (Mostly Outdated):Magic Items,Monsters,Spells,Subclasses ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
A strong looking man walks in. He had light green skin, and wore travelling clothes. His eyes were a crimson shade, that darted around the room very quickly. He sat down, his eye movement beginning to slow
The figure still has their face obscured by their hood, but they're clearly staring at him.
".... Many eyess here....."
The figure stumbles back a bit. "Who are you?"
"The ansswer dependss... Who iss assking?" (That is scare..)
"I... I am." It's scaring you?
"And who iss 'I'?" (Yes... Recognize...)
"What do you mean?" You know them?
"Who are you?" (Master know them..)
"My name is... Alice."
*Roll Insight.*
Man: 24
Mouse: 1
The man can tell that their name is obviously not Alice. The mouse has no idea.
"If your name is Alice, I am the Mad Hatter" (Nice meet you Alice Flareflower!!)
"Sooo... your name is the Mad Hatter?" Flareflower?
".... If your name is really Alice, then yes" He says, not being subtle that he knows (You smell like burn grass and flower. Burn by flare. Flareflower)
"It is. So who named you that?" Oh. I guess that makes sense.
"The march hare, obvioussly" (Where you from, Alice Flareflower?)
"Oh. Who are they?" Why do you want to know? They suddenly seem very nervous.
"A rabbit I have tea with Sundays. Im sure youve met him" (I.... I just ask to understand.... Sorry if scare you...)
"I don't think I know a rabbit." Why do you want to understand?
"... Are you sserioussly thiss densse?" (... To know you better... Have friend... Sorry....)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
A strong looking man walks in. He had light green skin, and wore travelling clothes. His eyes were a crimson shade, that darted around the room very quickly. He sat down, his eye movement beginning to slow
The figure still has their face obscured by their hood, but they're clearly staring at him.
".... Many eyess here....."
The figure stumbles back a bit. "Who are you?"
"The ansswer dependss... Who iss assking?" (That is scare..)
"I... I am." It's scaring you?
"And who iss 'I'?" (Yes... Recognize...)
"What do you mean?" You know them?
"Who are you?" (Master know them..)
"My name is... Alice."
*Roll Insight.*
Man: 24
Mouse: 1
The man can tell that their name is obviously not Alice. The mouse has no idea.
"If your name is Alice, I am the Mad Hatter" (Nice meet you Alice Flareflower!!)
"Sooo... your name is the Mad Hatter?" Flareflower?
".... If your name is really Alice, then yes" He says, not being subtle that he knows (You smell like burn grass and flower. Burn by flare. Flareflower)
"It is. So who named you that?" Oh. I guess that makes sense.
"The march hare, obvioussly" (Where you from, Alice Flareflower?)
"Oh. Who are they?" Why do you want to know? They suddenly seem very nervous.
"A rabbit I have tea with Sundays. Im sure youve met him" (I.... I just ask to understand.... Sorry if scare you...)
"I don't think I know a rabbit." Why do you want to understand?
"... Are you sserioussly thiss densse?" (... To know you better... Have friend... Sorry....)
They seem shocked. "How dare you!" Friend?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Homebrew (Mostly Outdated):Magic Items,Monsters,Spells,Subclasses ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
"Why does nobody come from this place if the Izweyn isn't here?"
"Izzwyn?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
The goliath knocks over a glass on the bar with her left arm, then curses.
"Don't say that!" the figure says vehemently. Then they realize what they said, and raise their hands to cover their hood.
"You would, if you felt like I did."
"No! You're not supposed to say those words." The figure is clearly embarrassed and trying to figure out how to recover themselves.
"Is my arm supposed to be falling off?"
"No?"
"Then I think it's justified." She winces, then rolls up her sleeve. Her arm is waxy and grey.
The figure stares at her arm.
"Frostbite."
"Oh." It's clear that they don't know very much about it. "Do you need heat?"
"Warm water."
"Do they have that here?"
"They have water and they have fire. I don't see how they couldn't."
"Did you get it, then?"
"It's kind of a two-handed job, even for me."
The figure seems conflicted for a moment. Then they ask, "Do you want me to get it for you?"
"That would be helpful."
The figure gets a glass of water. When they set it down, it's well above room temperature.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Homebrew (Mostly Outdated):Magic Items,Monsters,Spells,Subclasses ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
A strong looking man walks in. He had light green skin, and wore travelling clothes. His eyes were a crimson shade, that darted around the room very quickly. He sat down, his eye movement beginning to slow
The figure still has their face obscured by their hood, but they're clearly staring at him.
".... Many eyess here....."
The figure stumbles back a bit. "Who are you?"
"The ansswer dependss... Who iss assking?" (That is scare..)
"I... I am." It's scaring you?
"And who iss 'I'?" (Yes... Recognize...)
"What do you mean?" You know them?
"Who are you?" (Master know them..)
"My name is... Alice."
*Roll Insight.*
Man: 24
Mouse: 1
The man can tell that their name is obviously not Alice. The mouse has no idea.
"If your name is Alice, I am the Mad Hatter" (Nice meet you Alice Flareflower!!)
"Sooo... your name is the Mad Hatter?" Flareflower?
".... If your name is really Alice, then yes" He says, not being subtle that he knows (You smell like burn grass and flower. Burn by flare. Flareflower)
"It is. So who named you that?" Oh. I guess that makes sense.
"The march hare, obvioussly" (Where you from, Alice Flareflower?)
"Oh. Who are they?" Why do you want to know? They suddenly seem very nervous.
"A rabbit I have tea with Sundays. Im sure youve met him" (I.... I just ask to understand.... Sorry if scare you...)
"I don't think I know a rabbit." Why do you want to understand?
"... Are you sserioussly thiss densse?" (... To know you better... Have friend... Sorry....)
They seem shocked. "How dare you!" Friend?
"You are not as good a liar as you think. Alicce is an aliass." (Yes.... No know word friend?)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
A strong looking man walks in. He had light green skin, and wore travelling clothes. His eyes were a crimson shade, that darted around the room very quickly. He sat down, his eye movement beginning to slow
The figure still has their face obscured by their hood, but they're clearly staring at him.
".... Many eyess here....."
The figure stumbles back a bit. "Who are you?"
"The ansswer dependss... Who iss assking?" (That is scare..)
"I... I am." It's scaring you?
"And who iss 'I'?" (Yes... Recognize...)
"What do you mean?" You know them?
"Who are you?" (Master know them..)
"My name is... Alice."
*Roll Insight.*
Man: 24
Mouse: 1
The man can tell that their name is obviously not Alice. The mouse has no idea.
"If your name is Alice, I am the Mad Hatter" (Nice meet you Alice Flareflower!!)
"Sooo... your name is the Mad Hatter?" Flareflower?
".... If your name is really Alice, then yes" He says, not being subtle that he knows (You smell like burn grass and flower. Burn by flare. Flareflower)
"It is. So who named you that?" Oh. I guess that makes sense.
"The march hare, obvioussly" (Where you from, Alice Flareflower?)
"Oh. Who are they?" Why do you want to know? They suddenly seem very nervous.
"A rabbit I have tea with Sundays. Im sure youve met him" (I.... I just ask to understand.... Sorry if scare you...)
"I don't think I know a rabbit." Why do you want to understand?
"... Are you sserioussly thiss densse?" (... To know you better... Have friend... Sorry....)
They seem shocked. "How dare you!" Friend?
"You are not as good a liar as you think. Alicce is an aliass." (Yes.... No know word friend?)
"No, it's not! Are you making fun of my name?" They're clearly trying very hard to keep up the facade. I know what it means.
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Homebrew (Mostly Outdated):Magic Items,Monsters,Spells,Subclasses ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
A strong looking man walks in. He had light green skin, and wore travelling clothes. His eyes were a crimson shade, that darted around the room very quickly. He sat down, his eye movement beginning to slow
The figure still has their face obscured by their hood, but they're clearly staring at him.
".... Many eyess here....."
The figure stumbles back a bit. "Who are you?"
"The ansswer dependss... Who iss assking?" (That is scare..)
"I... I am." It's scaring you?
"And who iss 'I'?" (Yes... Recognize...)
"What do you mean?" You know them?
"Who are you?" (Master know them..)
"My name is... Alice."
*Roll Insight.*
Man: 24
Mouse: 1
The man can tell that their name is obviously not Alice. The mouse has no idea.
"If your name is Alice, I am the Mad Hatter" (Nice meet you Alice Flareflower!!)
"Sooo... your name is the Mad Hatter?" Flareflower?
".... If your name is really Alice, then yes" He says, not being subtle that he knows (You smell like burn grass and flower. Burn by flare. Flareflower)
"It is. So who named you that?" Oh. I guess that makes sense.
"The march hare, obvioussly" (Where you from, Alice Flareflower?)
"Oh. Who are they?" Why do you want to know? They suddenly seem very nervous.
"A rabbit I have tea with Sundays. Im sure youve met him" (I.... I just ask to understand.... Sorry if scare you...)
"I don't think I know a rabbit." Why do you want to understand?
"... Are you sserioussly thiss densse?" (... To know you better... Have friend... Sorry....)
They seem shocked. "How dare you!" Friend?
"You are not as good a liar as you think. Alicce is an aliass." (Yes.... No know word friend?)
"No, it's not! Are you making fun of my name!" They're clearly trying very hard to keep up the facade. I know what it means.
He sighs "You dont fool me. I ssuggest you sstop before you embarrassss yoursself" (Then.... What part confuse?)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"Hello," Ringmaster intones. He stands just beyond the doorway to the tavern.
"Hello."
"There seems to be an argument going on. I suggest you both step inside before you do anything... drastic."
“I’m still under the blessing, I’m not arguing about anything. He appears to want some sort of showdown with me, but frankly it’s be a terrible waste of time. I just need to arrest him. Orders from higher up, nothing personal.”
"And why would you tell this to me?"
*Legolas, please respond if you missed this.*
*Sorry I missed that.*
”I dunno, you asked? I felt like it?”
"That doesn't seem like a very effective policy for some supposed cosmic police officer."
“It isn’t, but I really don’t care enough to bother.”
"So you're lazy."
“Not really. Lying to you really wouldn’t have accomplished much, since the situation is kinda obvious since me and him have been loudly talking about for the past few minutes.”
"So it would have been wiser to arrest him in private. Less of a chance of publicity, as well as any potential allies of his figuring out what happened."
“He’s got no allies, and I don’t care about publicity.”
"Then I wonder why you have your job. Surely a squadron of modrons could manage him just as easily, if you truly serve Mechanus."
“I don’t serve Mechanus, he’s just gonna judge the trial. And that guy would obliterate a squad of modrons in the blink of an eye.”
"Or so you claim. He was unarmed and didn't wield a spell focus. That tells me he either has unimaginable power, or he simply was not prepared for a fight."
“He literally told me to come out and face the music, and he doesn’t need a spell focus to do what he does best.”
"What he does best? Come quietly without putting up a fight?"
"Nope, date his daughter" Damien replies
"So it's that kind of argument? She does seem to genuinely care for you."
"Yeah, i care about her too. This guy dislikess me for some reason tho"
"It's not uncommon. I doubt he's used to the fact that there's someone else in his daughter's life."
"He wasn't even in his daughters life for most of it."
"So it's jealousy, then."
“Let’s see… Nope. See, this guy is evil and has lied about a lot of things to her. But that’s a side issue, the main problem is the arresting part.”
"I do believe he's tried to tell her, based on what I've witnessed. Of course, I could be wrong. But to call him evil is simply wrong."
Solanar smiles. “You do not have the sight of a god then. Thanks for satiating my curiosity of whether or not you are a god. You mortals can only see the surface. I can see his thoughts, emotions, mind, even his soul. And I assure you that he is evil.”
"I do not have the sight of a hypocrite. Nearly no entity can be considered truly evil. Certainly not any mortal being. You obviously see only your own inflated ego. I despise those who judge solely based on bias and fail to consider the positions of others."
Solanar smiles. “Bias? Ego? I do not judge. I do not care what about positions. Zariel, ruler of Avernus’s soul is not as dark as his. That’s why he’s getting arrested. There’s very few mortals as evil as he is.”
"You are literally a devil/demon! Not even me making stuff up."
"Why does nobody come from this place if the Izweyn isn't here?"
"Izzwyn?"
"The Izweyn."
"Exxplain"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
"A rabbit I have tea with Sundays. Im sure youve met him" (I.... I just ask to understand.... Sorry if scare you...)
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"It's kind of a two-handed job, even for me."
"So he's being arrested for being "evil." For crimes he has not yet committed, that you believe he will commit in the future. That's a mark of a truly failing system. One more disgusting and twisted even than most."
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homebrew (Mostly Outdated): Magic Items, Monsters, Spells, Subclasses
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
"I don't think I know a rabbit." Why do you want to understand?
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homebrew (Mostly Outdated): Magic Items, Monsters, Spells, Subclasses
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
"Why does nobody come from this place if the Izweyn isn't here?"
The figure seems conflicted for a moment. Then they ask, "Do you want me to get it for you?"
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homebrew (Mostly Outdated): Magic Items, Monsters, Spells, Subclasses
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
"... Are you sserioussly thiss densse?" (... To know you better... Have friend... Sorry....)
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"That would be helpful."
They seem shocked. "How dare you!"
Friend?
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homebrew (Mostly Outdated): Magic Items, Monsters, Spells, Subclasses
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
"Izzwyn?"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
The figure gets a glass of water. When they set it down, it's well above room temperature.
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homebrew (Mostly Outdated): Magic Items, Monsters, Spells, Subclasses
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
"You are not as good a liar as you think. Alicce is an aliass." (Yes.... No know word friend?)
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"No, it's not! Are you making fun of my name?" They're clearly trying very hard to keep up the facade.
I know what it means.
All stars fade. Some stars forever fall.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homebrew (Mostly Outdated): Magic Items, Monsters, Spells, Subclasses
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there was no light, people wouldn't fear the dark.
He sighs "You dont fool me. I ssuggest you sstop before you embarrassss yoursself" (Then.... What part confuse?)
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"The Izweyn."
"You are literally a devil/demon! Not even me making stuff up."
I play a miriad of characters at the lord's rest inn
Two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.
Scifi horror is quite the trip :) Comics and a story
#FreeDND
"More, please. A bucket would be good."
"Exxplain"
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"The wall between worlds. I would ask where in the hells this place is, but that's obviously wrong."
*GTG again, bye!*
I'm the Valar (leader and creator) of The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit/Anything Tolkien Cult!
Member of the Cult of Cats, High Elf of the Elven Guild, and Sauce Priest & Sauce Smith of the Supreme Court of Sauce.
If you want some casual roleplay/adventures in Middle Earth, check out The Wild's Edge Tavern, a LotR/Middle Earth tavern!
JOIN TIAMAT'S CONGA LINE!
Extended Sig