General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Selecting reborn in dnd and beyond >>
by xlnt2bme
8 5,853
Cant get creature stats until I purchase Candlekeep mysteries, but I have already purchased a hard copy. >>
by DurnikGoodman
16 382
Best way for managing notes >>
by Zuensin
0 148
Arcane Focus vs Cleric vs Druid >>
by Druid54
2 119
Tomb of Annihilation: How to apply all encountered traits to a character? >>
by MacFreek
1 102
SADDLEBAGS >>
by eightyocho
12 571
Subclass 2024 Index >>
by Joystickstart
0 225
Character Development Ethos: A Revised Poll >>
by AEDorsay
11 201
Giant space battles in spelljammer >>
by ShnubtheDub
2 111
Does Mending heal all construct races? >>
by NaveofFluff
4 344
How do I make fights more challenging for my Moon Druid? >>
by rasen66
38 870
Vampirism and ressurection >>
by doktor57
4 243
Can you use old species/races in New Edition? >>
by RedWooglin
1 987
12 days of Christmas giveaway >>
by McGIb
97 9,829
Monk's "Focused Aim" Help >>
by sorchin
7 299
Forum Jump: