This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
A): Cookies? I certainly would like a cookie.
Q): What's 2+2?
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
A: i genuinely have no idea
Q: how did you burn down that goverment building?
signature loading...
A): I was never in the Backrooms. I just read the wiki.
Q): Should we keep posting when literally NOBODY ELSE is saying anything?
A: yaya
Q: did you burn down that goverment building?
(The thread has ended. RIP Edit Your Question)
Could you at least answer my question
Quote from morallyambiguousfae >> A: yaya Q: am i ur friend :3
Q: am i ur friend :3
Maybe
Is it good that I'm still posting?
Honestly I don't know what happened. Woke up with 10 int.
Just your friendly awakened tree.
Totally not an ancient nature god in disguise.
That would be absurd.
Right...?
A:100%
Q: are the ddb forums peak
A): Cookies? I certainly would like a cookie.
Q): What's 2+2?
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
A: i genuinely have no idea
Q: how did you burn down that goverment building?
signature loading...
A): I was never in the Backrooms. I just read the wiki.
Q): Should we keep posting when literally NOBODY ELSE is saying anything?
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
A: yaya
Q: did you burn down that goverment building?
signature loading...
(The thread has ended. RIP Edit Your Question)
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
Could you at least answer my question
signature loading...
Maybe
Is it good that I'm still posting?
Honestly I don't know what happened. Woke up with 10 int.
Just your friendly awakened tree.
Totally not an ancient nature god in disguise.
That would be absurd.
Right...?
A:100%
Q: are the ddb forums peak
signature loading...