This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
A): Cookies? I certainly would like a cookie.
Q): What's 2+2?
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
A: i genuinely have no idea
Q: how did you burn down that goverment building?
signature loading...
A): I was never in the Backrooms. I just read the wiki.
Q): Should we keep posting when literally NOBODY ELSE is saying anything?
A: yaya
Q: did you burn down that goverment building?
Could you at least answer my question
Quote from morallyambiguousfae >> A: yaya Q: am i ur friend :3
Q: am i ur friend :3
Maybe
How drunk are you?
Honestly I don't know what happened. Woke up with 10 int.
Just your friendly awakened tree.
Totally not an ancient nature god in disguise.
That would be absurd.
Right...?
A: 100%
Q: is disfigure peak?
A): Pe🏔k as as can be!
Q): Why did the Backrooms Wiki remove Negative Levels? This his is a serious question and thereby I will not be editing it besides adding this message.
A: streamlining
Q: do I exist?
A. If I knew, that would be concerning.
Q. Knock Knock?
A): As this is a knock-knock joke, I shall respond to continue the joke so we reach the punchline.
Q): Who's there?
A: Saturn
Q: Saturn who?
Saturn you
What did you do?
Everything...
Do you like my spooky pfp?
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
A: absolutely
Q: is Warhammer 40k peak?
A): Cookies? I certainly would like a cookie.
Q): What's 2+2?
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
A: i genuinely have no idea
Q: how did you burn down that goverment building?
signature loading...
A): I was never in the Backrooms. I just read the wiki.
Q): Should we keep posting when literally NOBODY ELSE is saying anything?
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
A: yaya
Q: did you burn down that goverment building?
signature loading...
Could you at least answer my question
signature loading...
Maybe
How drunk are you?
Honestly I don't know what happened. Woke up with 10 int.
Just your friendly awakened tree.
Totally not an ancient nature god in disguise.
That would be absurd.
Right...?
A: 100%
Q: is disfigure peak?
signature loading...
A): Pe🏔k as as can be!
Q): Why did the Backrooms Wiki remove Negative Levels? This his is a serious question and thereby I will not be editing it besides adding this message.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
A: streamlining
Q: do I exist?
signature loading...
A. If I knew, that would be concerning.
Q. Knock Knock?
A): As this is a knock-knock joke, I shall respond to continue the joke so we reach the punchline.
Q): Who's there?
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
A: Saturn
Q: Saturn who?
signature loading...
Saturn you
What did you do?
Honestly I don't know what happened. Woke up with 10 int.
Just your friendly awakened tree.
Totally not an ancient nature god in disguise.
That would be absurd.
Right...?
Everything...
Do you like my spooky pfp?
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
A: absolutely
Q: is Warhammer 40k peak?
signature loading...