Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
don't you remember when Toph escaped the metal I think it was a cage?
I like Toph's rough and tumble nature.
Though I'm also a sucker for liking the titular character of shows usually so Aang is my fav.
@Elliot, which episode?
The final episodes were awesome. (Saw them live when they first aired. I remember laying on the floor in the living room and my parents were also watching.)
Uhhh I'm trying to remember the name- the runaway or smth?
it's in the 3rd book when toph, aang, and Sokka are gambling in a city inside the fire nation and Katara gets mad and all, acts all motherly, but then agrees to do a scam with toph but they get locked in that wooden cage and the sparky sparky boom man finds them. sound familiar at all?
Believe that's the same episode I was talking about earlier.
And there is a scene where Sokka talks about Combustion Man. Then Zuko says, "That's not his name, but..." and gets cut off.
Would've been nice if Combustion Man's name really was Sparky Sparky Boom Man.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Oh and since we're talking Avatar, did any of you watch Legend of Korra?
I did a once-through of it. Personally I liked Avatar better, but it was still a decent watch to see more in the world.
I watched bits and pieces of it. my younger siblings watched the whole thing through and I would usually sit in the family room with them while playing on the switch so I know the general story. the animation is really good, but I think Avatar is my favorite just cause it's the original, yk?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
(he/him)
I confess it's a shame, When you livin' in a city that's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' name
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
not Momo! just his 3rd cousin!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Believe that's the same episode I was talking about earlier.
And there is a scene where Sokka talks about Combustion Man. Then Zuko says, "That's not his name, but..." and gets cut off.
Would've been nice if Combustion Man's name really was Sparky Sparky Boom Man.
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
You must be Appa, tarasque. BECAUSE APPA ATE MOMO!!!
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
suki is awesome. younger me had a MASSIVE crush on Azula's friend named like...uh...ty Lee or smth? the one who does acrobatic stuff
(he/him)
I confess it's a shame, When you livin' in a city that's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' name
-"I Wish" Skee-Lo (literally the best song ever)
Nickname: Elliot the Old (IM NOT THAT OLD VITUS-)
Oh and since we're talking Avatar, did any of you watch Legend of Korra?
I did a once-through of it. Personally I liked Avatar better, but it was still a decent watch to see more in the world.
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
yes! I watched ten eppisodes liek a year or two ago!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
I think I liked S3 the best.
Got to do more stuff with the Air Nomads. Plus it's the last season where we get to see them in their traditional garments.
Though I did like the origin story with Avatar Wan.
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
this is for a D&D campaign for my family today! (no- not the wild west one...)
https://www.dndbeyond.com/monsters/4431777-arctic-raptor
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
I watched bits and pieces of it. my younger siblings watched the whole thing through and I would usually sit in the family room with them while playing on the switch so I know the general story. the animation is really good, but I think Avatar is my favorite just cause it's the original, yk?
(he/him)
I confess it's a shame, When you livin' in a city that's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' name
-"I Wish" Skee-Lo (literally the best song ever)
Nickname: Elliot the Old (IM NOT THAT OLD VITUS-)
Elliote
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
good timezone, last commenters
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Hello everyone!
hi archfey
Hämärä häkellyttävä, menneisyyden menettävä
Tulevaisuus tuntematta, korkealle kurkottava
Kahleet kultaiset kukistin, raudat ruostuneet ripustin
Yksinäisen yön ylitin, sieltä itsenikin löysin
ACK! MOD! HIDE THE WEAPONS! HIDE THE EVIDENCE! HIDE EVERYTHING! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! EVACUATE LCW! MOD ALERT! EVACUATE! I REPEAT! EVACUATE LWC!
Pronouns: She/Her
Gender: Nonbinary Female, 1/3 human, 1/3 feline, 1/3 dragon
Mentally and emotionally unstable, anorexic (currently in remission!), autism, ADHD, anger issues
Also hello
(He/Him), Pansexual dude. 🏳️🌈
I love cats, coffee and Dnd. Check out my tavern: THE PLATINUM KINGFISHER
Don't be a monday. Nobody likes mondays.
Of all the Dnd settings, Dragonlance is my absolute favourite.
DDB STAFF!!!!! AHGHAHGGHAGAHGGAHG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
....if y'all evacuate does that mean I win? :P
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
GET THE WEAPONS OUT!!!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
I don’t think anyone will be that lucky.
Terra Lubridia archive:
The Bloody Barnacle | The Gut | The Athene Crusader | The Jewel of Atlantis
NO I AM WINNING RIGHT NOW!!!! (EVIL LAUGHTER INTENSIFIES)
(He/Him), Pansexual dude. 🏳️🌈
I love cats, coffee and Dnd. Check out my tavern: THE PLATINUM KINGFISHER
Don't be a monday. Nobody likes mondays.
Of all the Dnd settings, Dragonlance is my absolute favourite.