Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Can y'all help me CR my dungeon boss? >>
by Capatin_Crunch
7 152
I made my players too powerful >>
by putrokasi1
23 468
Undead Fortitude is hilarious >>
by yokibagam1
2 109
How to handle Large army battles? >>
by LeBattery
15 4,152
Heya, New DM and need tips >>
by BitsPie_
6 174
Hemomancy in dnd5e >>
by vingiglow1
2 228
Looking for a campaign‑prep outline or template >>
by Gnomarchy
2 376
Need help writing out a character heavy emotion involved. >>
by Baracooda1987
4 125
I have no idea what I'm doing >>
by okarimnvo1
3 112
Advice wanted >>
by Dxni3l_
5 137
A bit of a party member problem >>
by Yashido_Kimona
3 121
New DM - I need tips. >>
by jacob_explosion
12 275
Needs a case to transport painting materials on the go and don't know we're to go >>
by fiskamelo1
2 69
Balancing help (new DM) >>
by RenPhenf
4 125
Arena Exhibition Match >>
by Scruvy
0 66
Forum Jump: