Rules & Game Mechanics

For discussion of races, spells, magic items, monsters, backgrounds, and feats
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Threekreen secondary arms and thrown weapon attacks >>
by MobiTraveler
6 1,063
Monk Martial Arts and Natural Weapons >>
by Omnath
13 1,225
Do players plan their levelling up as a group? >>
by ArkySmith
16 316
Hold Person Upcast Range >>
by Embermane_
1 398
Crossbow expert feat. Can I shoot twice? >>
by Father_Killian
40 17,501
If I am wielding one light, thrown, finesse weapon (Shadow Blade), can I attack with action then throw with bonus action? >>
by jaredkay
1 75
True Polymorph question >>
by Halfsweat
5 145
Rogue Wants to Change Expertise >>
by 1EAlumPlaying5E
7 432
Verifying ability stack >>
by SakoirGanterios
4 111
Dual Wielding Tridents and Longswords >>
by LordFirehandXXII
2 504
Keenness of the Stone Giant and Rage >>
by VengefulJessica
3 1,201
Scribe Scroll Rules? >>
by Gladiatorw07f
45 129,731
Does Difficult Terrain Stack? >>
by SirTurtle28
57 12,030
Kitsune / Vulpine / Foxfolk in DnD beyond >>
by FluxForger
4 8,345
Mind cloud question >>
by bitsofcake
3 192
Forum Jump: