Rules & Game Mechanics

For discussion of races, spells, magic items, monsters, backgrounds, and feats
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Crossbow expert feat. Can I shoot twice? >>
by Father_Killian
40 17,497
If I am wielding one light, thrown, finesse weapon (Shadow Blade), can I attack with action then throw with bonus action? >>
by jaredkay
1 75
True Polymorph question >>
by Halfsweat
5 145
Rogue Wants to Change Expertise >>
by 1EAlumPlaying5E
7 432
Verifying ability stack >>
by SakoirGanterios
4 108
Dual Wielding Tridents and Longswords >>
by LordFirehandXXII
2 502
Keenness of the Stone Giant and Rage >>
by VengefulJessica
3 1,200
Scribe Scroll Rules? >>
by Gladiatorw07f
45 129,687
Does Difficult Terrain Stack? >>
by SirTurtle28
57 12,008
Kitsune / Vulpine / Foxfolk in DnD beyond >>
by FluxForger
4 8,330
Mind cloud question >>
by bitsofcake
3 191
Reaction casting a spell on your turn with another spell >>
by Kaboom979
28 17,848
Twilight Sanctuary Temporary HP duration >>
by Roloxkit
6 3,428
Does heavy armor interfere with spellcasting? >>
by BoringBard
15 7,719
AOE Spell Effects on Large, Huge and Gargantuan Creatures >>
by POC3442
2 1,899
Forum Jump: