Rules & Game Mechanics

For discussion of races, spells, magic items, monsters, backgrounds, and feats
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
legendary actions in MM 2024 >>
by oninowon
10 7,512
True strike question >>
by Gwyn_2k
1 179
Counterspell >>
by TheEvilEsti
20 2,611
What would happen if I made a d&d character that was blind? Would I give it blindsight? >>
by Unwrittencode123
21 7,012
is there a Official Rat race, yes or no? >>
by Krull_The_Oblivious
18 36,867
Looks like 2024 'harm' can kill. >>
by Pantagruel666
4 469
Battle mechanics >>
by OrionHunter234
0 102
Can the hither thither staff relocate a monster off a cliff? >>
by Trtlman
29 558
WILD SHAPE AND HALF FEATS IN 2024 >> (1 Viewing)
by Doc_Who
46 3,586
Abjuration Wizard Mechanics >>
by alexdohm9191
8 1,329
Glyph of warding, self spells and designation >>
by RensPens
2 195
Paladin Auras question >>
by JadenNarccus
6 1,496
Crafting enspelled items >>
by Xeyd
9 1,594
How do I determine the stats of Wildspire's Bookish Dragon? >>
by Trtlman
15 420
Control Water (D&D 5e) Clarification >>
by 4sfaloth
13 17,434
Forum Jump: