I own almost all the D&D books that have been released on D&D Beyond however the new Library shows me not owning several. Can I have someone reach out to me for correction on this or look at my account to see what I have actually purchased? For example I purchased the Legendary Bundle when I first signed up but it is not showing me owning Curse of Strahd. When I click on the book I can see it from the Library drop down but on the page it shows I do not own it.
You can find the information you are looking for here
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Good Afternoon,
I own almost all the D&D books that have been released on D&D Beyond however the new Library shows me not owning several. Can I have someone reach out to me for correction on this or look at my account to see what I have actually purchased? For example I purchased the Legendary Bundle when I first signed up but it is not showing me owning Curse of Strahd. When I click on the book I can see it from the Library drop down but on the page it shows I do not own it.
Thanks,
Jeff Slocum
This error has been acknowledged by the mod team
You can find the information you are looking for here
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Thank you !
No problem
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.