Adohand’s Kitchen

For all things random or unrelated to D&D or DDB - Adohand is STRONG!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Sanctuary - Off the Coast >>
by user-896200428
80 534
Welcome to the Universe Canvas >>
by 10_30inDutch
8,516 37,630
Seriously Wizards? You hired the Pinkertons? >>
by Clay_Hawkins
29 2,287
I'm gonna make a comic, I ask nerds to make me characters (everyone will be added) >>
by I_m_moss
14 170
The bar without honor; forum for people wanting to flex what they've stole, tell their tactical acquiring stories, and much more >>
by I_m_moss
1 64
The Smol Queer Beans >>
by Druid_Dragon312
136 1,257
To Impress my crush, what should I wear? >>
by Circleofdragons
9 157
Moral Support or Advice >>
by SilverRaccoon3
3 63
Goblin=Lurker >>
by BigBrainGoblin
8 110
The Speedwagon Foundation >>
by himynamesare
157 1,409
The Flightless Bird (A Dark Fantasy Tavern) >>
by Gradius2
888 4,918
Vanderbilt Academy >>
by AnnoyedCecaelia
19,745 40,785
LGBT+ In D&D! >>
by Psuedonymous_DnD
89 1,114
What is the Tastiest Race in D&D 5e >>
by AldrekStormcloak
143 2,684
Gravity Falls Forever! >>
by SilverRaccoon3
6 87
Forum Jump: