The polygon fog of war clearing is a great new feature this month! It's good to see the start of the commitment to deliver more regularly on maps.
If I could ask for one additional enhancement to this - please let us pre-mark rooms during prep? We know what the room is going to reveal when that door is opened, let's make that one click away when in front of the party!
Thiiiiis please-I should be able to shape all of the rooms and then have "switch" for fog/reveal in the corner of the room or whatever, would make for smoother gameplay!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
The polygon fog of war clearing is a great new feature this month! It's good to see the start of the commitment to deliver more regularly on maps.
If I could ask for one additional enhancement to this - please let us pre-mark rooms during prep? We know what the room is going to reveal when that door is opened, let's make that one click away when in front of the party!
I'll pass this along!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Thiiiiis please-I should be able to shape all of the rooms and then have "switch" for fog/reveal in the corner of the room or whatever, would make for smoother gameplay!