Fey Ancestry. Sylsys has advantage on saves against being charmed, and magic can’t put him to sleep.
Fleet of Foot. Sylsys' base walking speed is 35 feet.
Land's Stride. Moving through nonmagical difficult terrain costs Sylsys no extra movement. He can also pass through nonmagical plants without being slowed and without taking damage if they have thorns, spines, or a similar hazard. He has advantage on saving throws against plants that are magically created or manipulated to impede movement, such those created by the entangle spell.
Mask of The Wild. Sylsys can attempt to hide even when he is only lightly obscured.
Nature's Ward. Sylsys can't be charmed or frightened by elementals or fey.
Spellcasting. Sylsys is a 12-level spellcaster. His spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 19, +9 to hit with spell attacks). Sylsys has the following druid spells prepared:
Cantrips (at will): Guidance, Magic Stone, Poison Spray, Shillelagh, Thunderclap
Wild Shape. As an action, Sylsys can magically assume the shape of a beast that he has seen before that is CR 1 or lower. Sylsys can use this feature twice per short rest. He can stay in a beast shape for 6 hours. He then reverts to his normal form unless he expends another use of this feature. He can revert to his normal form earlier by taking a bonus action on his turn. He automatically reverts if he falls unconscious, drops to zero hit points, or dies. While he is transformed, the following rules apply:
- His game statistics are replaced by the statistics of the beast, but he retains his alignment, personality, and Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma scores. Sylsys also retains all of his skill and saving throw proficiencies, in addition to gaining those of the beast. If the beast has the same proficiency as Sylsys and the bonus in its stat block is higher than Sylsys', use the beast’s bonus instead of Sylsys'. If the beast has any legendary or lair actions, you can’t use them.
- When Sylsys transforms, he assumes the beast’s hit points and Hit Dice. When he reverts to his normal form, he returns to the number of hit points he had before he transformed. However, if Sylsys reverts as a result of dropping to 0 hit points, any excess damage carries over to his normal form. For example, if he takes 10 damage in animal form and has only 1 hit point left, he reverts and take 9 damage. As long as the excess damage doesn’t reduce his normal form to 0 hit points, he isn't knocked unconscious.
- Sylsys can’t cast spells, and his ability to speak or take any action that requires hands is limited to the capabilities of his beast form. Transforming doesn’t break his concentration on a spell he's already cast, however, or prevent him from taking actions that are part of a spell, such as call lightning, that he's already cast.
- He retains the benefit of any features from his class, race, or other source and can use them if the new form is physically capable of doing so. However, Sylsis can’t use any of his special senses, such as darkvision, unless his new form also has that sense.
- Sylsys chooses whether his equipment falls to the ground in his space, merges into his new form, or is worn by it. Worn equipment functions as normal, but the DM decides whether it is practical for the new form to wear a piece of equipment, based on the beast’s shape and size. Sylsys' equipment doesn’t change size or shape to match the new form, and any equipment that the new form can’t wear must either fall to the ground or merge with it. Equipment that merges with the form has no effect until Sylsys leaves the form.
Club. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit (+11 to hit with shillelagh), reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 2 (1d4-1) bludgeoning damage, or 12 (1d8 + 7) bludgeoning damage with shillelagh.
Sling. Ranged Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, range 30/120 ft., 1 target. Hit: 10 (1d4 + 7) bludgeoning damage.
Shadow Breath. Sylsys exhales a blast of shadowy cold in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, taking 45 (10d8) necrotic damage a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
“ You are too late, puny heroes. I answer to a new master, Balasar. He who is Crusher of Hope, Drinker of Life and Lord of Death. And I, Sylsys, serve him. I am the diving falcon, the lunging cheetah, the pouncing jaguar, and the charging boar. Submit to me, and your deaths will be quick. If you stand against me, I will come down with the force of the ancients, the secrets of the fey, and the raw power of the elements, and you will die. I am the scion of Balasar, Destroyer of Men. Kneel and submit to your master, or become my prey."